International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 151,841 times)

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: ripp3r on Apr 29, 2012, 08:40:14 PM
Quote from: aliennaire on Apr 29, 2012, 08:37:37 PM
Also, what can you guys make out of this:

The skeleton of SJ's (Engineer's, blue race) baby? It looks too tiny in comparison to David!

Is that the decapitated body on the ground of the ampule room, seen in that magazine cover so long ago?
Probably, if it's shot in perspective, but again, in fact this carcass is very small... puzzling!

Quote from: Eva on Apr 29, 2012, 08:53:21 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/25te04y.jpg

That is definately not the helmet. Besides, it appears that it is located behind protective glass shielding when it blows up
Can this be the back view of what we earlier called SJ's helmet-head? Because we actually never saw the back of it!..  :-\

dizmo101

Quote from: Tidus on Apr 29, 2012, 08:49:44 PM
Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Apr 29, 2012, 08:48:12 PM
I see an eye, a nose and maybe a mouth, I'm not sure.

Yeah, definitely. It's a man's head.
I'm with you on that  ;D

SuicideDoors

Ripley scream at the end as an Easter egg?

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 29, 2012, 08:57:11 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:00 PM
The xenosnake thing looks to be modeled after the hammerhead worm:

Sure does. Mixed with an albino king cobra.

That helmet exploding with all that milky substance splattering. Yeah. Subtle.  :laugh:

Loving the space suits that seem to graft onto the wearers. Looks like the suits+humans will = something very xeno looking after all.

Melting visor to face ... wtf ...

Looks like Ford makes it out of the temple alive.

SO confused about what order these could be in. 

I think Fords in the room with the exploding head too, unless that's what you're talking about.  I'm also very confused about the order. All for the better, I think.

Rick Grimes

That is definately not the helmet. Besides, it appears that it is located behind protective glass shielding when it blows up

On second thought that does look like one of the Engineer's head. Remember during one trailer it showed the same scene only that time it had a SJ "helme" so what if they remove the "helmet" and his head explodes? That certainly does not look human to me in my opinion.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Apr 29, 2012, 08:58:24 PM
Ripley scream at the end as an Easter egg?

That's been in the mix for quite sometime I believe.

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 29, 2012, 08:58:43 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 29, 2012, 08:57:11 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:00 PM
The xenosnake thing looks to be modeled after the hammerhead worm:

Sure does. Mixed with an albino king cobra.

That helmet exploding with all that milky substance splattering. Yeah. Subtle.  :laugh:

Loving the space suits that seem to graft onto the wearers. Looks like the suits+humans will = something very xeno looking after all.

Melting visor to face ... wtf ...

Looks like Ford makes it out of the temple alive.

SO confused about what order these could be in. 

I think Fords in the room with the exploding head too, unless that's what you're talking about.  I'm also very confused about the order. All for the better, I think.

Ford was helping the suffering Holloway(?) back into the ship. Looks like they were met with Vickers and a flamethrower? Dunno. Confused. Like it that way too.  ;D

SpeedyMaxx

Ford is in the medbay with the others.  She's got a surgical mask on.

There are at least two trips out, which would echo the original Dan O'Bannon script for the first film which was cut down (removing the temple, etc) for budget.  Remember: the Nostromo crew finds the decapitated head of a jockey, examines it in their lab, then goes back out to discover the temple and the eggs.  Sound familiar?

OpenMaw

dizmo101

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 29, 2012, 08:59:09 PM

On second thought that does look like one of the Engineer's head. Remember during one trailer it showed the same scene only that time it had a SJ "helme" so what if they remove the "helmet" and his head explodes? That certainly does not look human to me in my opinion.
Could be ;D

Tidus

It's the same face of the ship. The one in the ship is crying.. maybe for his life? What if that guy got infected with one of these snakes, living in his head?

Firestorm

Firestorm

Perhaps the crew carry out an experiment and use this on the dead Jockeys brain?

"WEYLAND INDUSTRIES SYNAPSE REESTABLISHER"

"Another remarkable technological feat from Weyland scientists, the Synapse Reestablisher, through precise, minute electrical innervation, awakens dormant neurons in the brain tissue of deceased or dying patients. This delicate technology is highly sensitive and restricted to a select group of doctors and scientists. The 9 existing Reestablishers have been in use for the past 2 years in medical schools and biotech research centers for experimental use only, pending FDA investigation."

Imagine a scene of a dead jockey head coming back to life, it would be completley disturbing and at the same time echo the Ash reanimation scene from Alien, before an adverse reaction of sorts causes the brain to explode?

Probs just my f**ked up imagination in overdrive tho :)

RoaryUK

Quote from: Tidus on Apr 29, 2012, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:14 PM
I still think it's that Jockey's head brought back to the ship, looks like it's going through changes then explodes, releasing something inside....maybe

The jockey helmet most likely belongs to a statue; which has a sculpted head too. In the laboratory they take the helmet off, and that is what they get.

I said the Jockey's head anyway not the helmet, we already know it gets removed, this probably has something to do with why the head explodes

Eva

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 08:55:04 PM

Not anymore, it's in the middle of shattering, but it's definitely the same thing as the Jockey head. It's the same room going by the background.

Imo there's a humanoid nose ridge and deep humanoid eyesockets visible. Those features are not on the helmet design.

Did anyone catch that the guy who seems to have helmet trouble we already knew about, looks like Milburn. Isn't that his red mohawk?

VickersAsh

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 09:02:11 PM

You decide. :)

idk. the 'eyes' on the exploded head seem to be too high up to match with the untouched jockey helmet
maybe we're seeing what we want to see

SpeedyMaxx

Yeah, Firestorm, if that happened, that'd be the point where I'd just leave.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed