"original" predator concept art? (spoiler?)

Started by ArielAleXCo, Mar 15, 2010, 03:02:27 PM

Author
"original" predator concept art? (spoiler?) (Read 22,880 times)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Ok. Ive heard that there is going to be the original predator, but watching this imagen. I keep wondering if this is the original predator (before stand windstone) whose head is being rip off. (somebody mentioned battle- then head ripping)

although.. the original predator was more "brown". What do you think?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Naaah, I think it's not even a Predator.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Mar 15, 2010, 03:02:27 PM
Ok. Ive heard that there is going to be the original predator, but watching this imagen. I keep wondering if this is the original predator (before stand windstone) whose head is being rip off. (somebody mentioned battle- then head ripping)

although.. the original predator was more "brown". What do you think?

Delete this post. Close your account. Disconnect your computer. Rethink your life.

von

^ whatever he said ::)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Just for clarification: that concept art is of the insectoid creature they bait and kill about midway through the script. A bit like the warthog scene from the original.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Mar 15, 2010, 03:04:09 PM
Delete this post. Close your account. Disconnect your computer. Rethink your life.

Why is that?

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Mar 15, 2010, 03:13:05 PM
Just for clarification: that concept art is of the insectoid creature they bait and kill about midway through the script. A bit like the warthog scene from the original.

oh. Ok. Any idea if paul anderson apears in the movie and gets his skull ripped of?  ;D that would make me very happy.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

QuoteWhy is that?

Oh, I was just being extra. What I meant was: "There's no way in hell that is the original Predator!"

Quoteoh. Ok. Any idea if paul anderson apears in the movie and gets his skull ripped of?  ;D that would make me very happy.

Couldn't tell ya mate. Personally I'd rather it be the Strause Bros.

ShadowPred

He was pointing out that it looked similar to the insectoid design that was in filming before we got stan winston to intervene.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 15, 2010, 03:28:09 PM
He was pointing out that it looked similar to the insectoid design that was in filming before we got stan winston to intervene.

Oh, I get ya! Apologies.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 15, 2010, 03:28:09 PM

yeap.. this guy

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I still think it's severely awesome. 8)

ShadowPred

It should be put into this film, I said before that this thing should at least show up as a trophy skull, shame that it's a wasted design.

Federick Gonsa

We get to see the original Predator in the sneak peek twice. First he is hanging from a pole behind as he fires towards the camera, and then they show the original predator's face one more time as he roars at the end of the trailer. NOTE: the unmasked roaring predator face is not from the BSPs as some have suggested. That is the original predator.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Mar 15, 2010, 03:47:22 PM
We get to see the original Predator in the sneak peek twice. First he is hanging from a pole behind as he fires towards the camera, and then they show the original predator's face one more time as he roars at the end of the trailer. NOTE: the unmasked roaring predator face is not from the BSPs as some have suggested. That is the original predator.

Ive seen him. he is actually growling. and in the pillar. But i call him the classic predator or the jungle hunter. :P

Federick Gonsa

You can tell by the chest coloration. Classic/jungle hunter/original preds have a vertical stripe in the chest, the BSPs do not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed