"Adrien Brody Gained 25 Pounds, Gave Up Sex For Predators"

Started by Keyes, Mar 13, 2010, 08:06:24 PM

Author
"Adrien Brody Gained 25 Pounds, Gave Up Sex For Predators" (Read 3,552 times)

Doomofman

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Man loved that scene of Arnie yelling into the night, gave me the goosebumps and still does

von

Even though this is a Fox picture, Rodriguez said the studio left him alone and let this be a Troublemaker Studios production. Fox told Rodriguez, "We want you to protect this movie from us. We want you to go down there and do it your own way." They wanted it to reflect a film-maker's vision, in the same way the Nolan Batman films do.
fantastic! great article

ShadowPred

I guess Tom Rothman did die.

XenoVC

QuoteRodriguez said the studio left him alone and let this be a Troublemaker Studios production. Fox told Rodriguez, "We want you to protect this movie from us. We want you to go down there and do it your own way."

There are no words.

CEP

I have two....

Hell yeah!

ShadowPred

FOX should now do this for every movie that they are involved with!

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Mar 13, 2010, 08:15:39 PM
HOLY CRAP This line just got me a little excited!

"Also, you'll be hearing snatches of the original movie's Alan Silvestri score, "at the right time" to evoke a response."

F**k yeah baby!

YES!!!

tigerija

So w8, they will give Rodrig freedom to make whatever he wants ? If this is true... that this movie will be good. If no(if Fox will be sitting on his head...) it will fail.

Anyway, it must be hard to adapt.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Mar 14, 2010, 05:16:51 PM
Quote from: Hybrid PM on Mar 13, 2010, 08:15:39 PM
HOLY CRAP This line just got me a little excited!

"Also, you'll be hearing snatches of the original movie's Alan Silvestri score, "at the right time" to evoke a response."

F**k yeah baby!
I second the yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIewdGqWRPI

IMMORTAL. Simple as that.  8)
YES!!!

ShadowPred

And like the original, this should be in the whole movie and at the end credits.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed