"BSP" idea dropped?

Started by War Wager, Jan 23, 2010, 05:13:49 PM

Author
"BSP" idea dropped? (Read 4,943 times)

Master

Master

Yeah, but there still triple plasma caster is probably used, and we don`t know if black blood was changed. I`m still worried though I like masks of SPs.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Jan 24, 2010, 08:36:30 AM
I`m still worried.

Thats why I'm remaining nuetral. Still some gripes here and there. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but I also don't want to seem too negative either.

-Rakai'Thwei

Master

Master

I think that it`s better to have negative attitude and then have very positive surprise, than the other way.
I would have a heart attack if I had positive attitude towards AvP-r. A horror... a horror...

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Jan 24, 2010, 08:48:07 AM
I think that it`s better to have negative attitude and then have very positive surprise, than the other way.

In other words, better safe than sorry.

Same here on my end.

-Rakai'Thwei

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 24, 2010, 12:34:16 AM
It's a safe assumption that most of the ridiculous happenings in the script, don't happen in the movie.

and we know this how...?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I believe the change to the BSP was the whole mid evil/samurai look.

I just hope black blood is gone too.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's a safe assumption that most of the ridiculous happenings in the script, don't happen in the movie.

Not yet it ain't.

Master

Master

Quote from: Highland on Jan 24, 2010, 09:10:47 AM

and we know this how...?
We don`t and we should be cautious.

jordan

jordan

Re: The chaingun scene.  I don't see why this is only being raised now.  But anyway.  If I had to guess who wrote that without knowing, I'd say Paul Anderson.  That description leaves anyone over 16 redfaced just reading it.  I mean come on.  Bullet-time was old-hat by the first Matrix sequel.

Having said that, those 3 Predators are such a departure from the descriptions we read, I think we should take most of what we read with a grain of salt.  But then, wasn't dialogue from the script overheard on the set?

A draft, I guess. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed