"BSP" idea dropped?

Started by War Wager, Jan 23, 2010, 05:13:49 PM

Author
"BSP" idea dropped? (Read 4,941 times)

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Triple barrel, double barrel, why does it matter?

Its not the end of the world. May be the BSP just likes a triple format? Just because Preds in the past had a single barrel, why is it such a big deal if one likes three?

This has got to be one of the most retarded thing anyone has used to bash a film.

Its a joke right?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

No joke.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Nah, your messing with me. May be he or she is just being sarcastic. A sly dig at people who bash the film so prematurely? I refuse to believe someone would be upset over a shoulder canon being triple barreled instead of one.

Genetic engineering, black blood ect I can understand why some fans can be upset bout these but a triple cannon? Da f**k!? No one is that petty, lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well in my case, I believed it was three separate plasma casters, that idea pissed me off, but if it's actually just a triple barrel, then I don't see what is so wrong about that.

SiL

SiL

It's more its use in the movie - As a kind'a shoulder-cannon machine gun.

Which is a really stupid idea for a hunter. These things drag these people halfway through the universe to just cut them in half at once with a super-powered minigun shoulder cannon? What the f**k's the point?

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Fair enough dude

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SiL on Jan 23, 2010, 10:06:41 PM
It's more its use in the movie - As a kind'a shoulder-cannon machine gun.

Which is a really stupid idea for a hunter. These things drag these people halfway through the universe to just cut them in half at once with a super-powered minigun shoulder cannon? What the f**k's the point?

Oh, yeah that too. Wasn't this "chain gun" used to deflect the bullets of the mini-gun used by the big Russian or whoever, or was that just me adding more bullshit out of my mind?

SiL

SiL

I don't think that happened, but it wouldn't be too out there for the script.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just went back and it says that "human and predator rounds collide in mid-air..." not sure if it means that the bullets are hitting each other with the precision of the pred chain gun, but that's what I got out of it the first time i read it.

Remonster

Remonster

Yeah, somehow the Predator manages to shoot the Russians bullets out of midair. One of my least favorite parts of the script.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Wouldn't the plasma vaporize the bullets and still hit Nikolai?

-Rakai'Thwei

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I will go and re-read again to find out just what the hell the pred was firing, would be more stupid it if was bullets, but it probably is, cus I don't see a reason for the Pred to have a chain gun, when the plasma caster by itself is a good enough weapon.

EDIT: well in the next page or so, it says that Isabella has bullets coming her way, but I think they are just coming from her own bullets ricocheting off the "unknown metal" in the script, and her own rounds are probably going back to her, I don't now, this script is insane.

EDIT 2: The whole RAT TAT TAT TA TAT bit kinda does give away that these things are bullets coming from the Pred.

Master

Master

Yeah, I`m quite certain that there was something about deflecting MINIGUN bullets in mid air.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 23, 2010, 11:08:45 PM
EDIT: well in the next page or so, it says that Isabella has bullets coming her way, but I think they are just coming from her own bullets ricocheting off the "unknown metal" in the script, and her own rounds are probably going back to her, I don't now, this script is insane.

EDIT 2: The whole RAT TAT TAT TA TAT bit kinda does give away that these things are bullets coming from the Pred.

......Okaaay..  ::)

So what was wrong with just shooting plasma? Plasma works better than bullets if you ask me.

-Rakai'Thwei

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As I said..."insane."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed