"BSP" idea dropped?

Started by War Wager, Jan 23, 2010, 05:13:49 PM

Author
"BSP" idea dropped? (Read 4,944 times)

War Wager

War Wager

This has always been at the back of mind, but the Preds we saw look nothing like the discription in the script. Indeed, they don't look very 'super'. Until we get some proper pics and footage I'm going to assume they dropped the idea together. Different than the 'normal' Pred, obviously, but mabye not to such an extent.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I would very much welcome it.

But bloody disgusting got the confirmation that Brian Steele is in fact playing the "Black Super Predator".

So no, i guess they haven't dropped the idea, unfortunately.

War Wager

War Wager

Oh well. :(

SamHain

SamHain

I think the best thing we can do is just wait, even thought I'm pretty sure that, judging by the pictures most of the ''super pred'' ideias have been dropped (because of their appearence, the normal looking plasma caster...), you never know, but lets hope for the best.

Master

Master

Plasma caster is not normal. It still have three barrels and is probably rotary. I just prey that it won`t take down minigun bullets in midair.

SamHain

SamHain

I just looked at the pictures and only saw one barrel in it.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: SamHain on Jan 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
I just looked at the pictures and only saw one barrel in it.

He keeps saying, just let him keep saying it. For some bat-f**k crazy reason, he thinks that there are three.

Master

Master

I hope you`ll apologise about it when we`ll get better quality pictures.

@SamHain
I`ll PM you a picture.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I know what you're talking about, I've seen you highlight it before. It's one barrel, but triangular-shaped kinda, and you think that means a "triple plasma-caster". A "triple plasma-caster" means that there are three BARRELS.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I'd say judging by those pics that there's no triple plasma-caster in this movie. We would've seen it.

SamHain

SamHain

Quote from: Master on Jan 23, 2010, 08:11:33 PM

@SamHain
I`ll PM you a picture.

I just sended a PM to you

Master

Master

Alright guys this is just my opinion though. And I`m telling ya, I`m rarely wrong about such things.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 23, 2010, 08:16:35 PM
It's one barrel, but triangular-shaped kinda, and you think that means a "triple plasma-caster". A "triple plasma-caster" means that there are three BARRELS.

SamHain

SamHain

Quote from: Master on Jan 23, 2010, 08:43:58 PM
Alright guys this is just my opinion though. And I`m telling ya, I`m rarely wrong about such things.

Maybe... but I really hope you are wrong about this.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 23, 2010, 05:15:55 PM
I would very much welcome it.

But bloody disgusting got the confirmation that Brian Steele is in fact playing the "Black Super Predator".

So no, i guess they haven't dropped the idea, unfortunately.

You just broke my heart, dammit!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed