*SPOLIERS* Predators and P1/P2 *SPOILERS*

Started by Doomofman, Dec 24, 2009, 01:14:20 AM

Author
*SPOLIERS* Predators and P1/P2 *SPOILERS* (Read 6,678 times)

Pvt. Hicks

"A serial killer is boring, let's make him an Oncologist!"

Doomofman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 24, 2009, 06:57:53 PM
"A serial killer is boring, let's make him an Oncologist!"

It does seem a bit of a ridiculous change doesn't it? I mean his profession doesn't really have any bearing on the story bar the fact it allows for him to say something a bit creepy

Pvt. Hicks

No. You are not getting me. They did not change the fact that he is a serial killer. ::)

Doomofman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 24, 2009, 07:08:38 PM
No. You are not getting me. They did not change the fact that he is a serial killer. ::)

I'd hope not, would make him a rather pointless character otherwise... but it would make you wonder why they bothered to change his profession...

Also does anyone else picture Edwin dressed like Michael Douglas from Falling Down?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 24, 2009, 07:11:07 PM
Michael Douglas from Falling Down?

....I love that movie.

-Rakai'Thwei

Doomofman

It's a shame RR claims he's ignoring P2... Would have been nice if the hunting dogs used one of the skulls from the display on the ship in P2

XenoVC

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 24, 2009, 06:44:16 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 24, 2009, 06:33:58 AM
Quote from: Skinner on Dec 24, 2009, 02:41:25 AM
They better not say "If it bleeds we can kill it" in the actual movie.

If someone says that I'll laugh. For some reason I can only hear Arnold saying that. But it might work.

Let me find.... Oh, yes, here it is... ;)

Page 41.
ROYCE:
(stone cold)
It bleeds.
STANS:
So what?! Look at us, man, we're bleeding too!
Nail on the head.
ROYCE:
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Beat.

So here you have... ;D

It actually doesn't sound as bad as I thought it would....

RakaiThwei

Quote from: XenoVC on Dec 24, 2009, 08:43:43 PM

If you ask me, I think Arnold is the only person who can say that and do so convincingly but then again I am trying to sound out Brody's voice in my head and hear him using this line.

.....At least it's not Get to the Choppa! Cause hearing Dallas say that in AvP-R just made me think "...Only Arnold can say that line and make it sound good".

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 24, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

If you ask me, I think Arnold is the only person who can say that and do so convincingly but then again I am trying to sound out Brody's voice in my head and hear him using this line.

.....At least it's not Get to the Choppa! Cause hearing Dallas say that in AvP-R just made me think "...Only Arnold can say that line and make it sound good".

-Rakai'Thwei

That line being read by another actor really didn't bother me because it didn't come across as forced like it does in the Predators script.

Hopefully, it will work in the movie.

Sylizar

Quote from: Doomofman on Dec 24, 2009, 07:58:42 PM
It's a shame RR claims he's ignoring P2... Would have been nice if the hunting dogs used one of the skulls from the display on the ship in P2

I'd hope for that big skull with the flattish front and no eyes if that were the case.

Doomofman

The third skull in that pic is the one I was thinking of... Pity RR isn't that smart

jordan

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 24, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

-Rakai'Thwei

Right.  These dialogue 'nods' just don't work.  In fact, they're becoming call-signs for crapness.  The only instance I can recall of this working was Schwarzenegger borrowing a Biehn line in Terminator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed