!!!SPOILERS - Predators script by Mike Finch & Alex Litvak - SPOILERS!!!

Started by Stringer_Pred, Nov 11, 2009, 10:46:08 AM

Author
!!!SPOILERS - Predators script by Mike Finch & Alex Litvak - SPOILERS!!! (Read 205,928 times)

Vecrotus

^ Same here. I am ever so thankful that they changed the Super Predator blood back to the traditional green, and I don't even think the Predator Dogs have black blood anymore.

Spoiler
From footage that we've been seeing it looks as if they have red blood know. Just look at the fourth clip, the Max Set Exclusive Clip which shows the scene in which a Predator dog is going to attack Edwin right before its shot down by Isabella. Pause at about 01:54 and you'll see what I mean.
[close]

HenryEllis

I was hoping that this movie would be reflective of Rodriguez's sin city adaptation (taking the comic book style to screen) much like James Cameron did with Aliens but after reading the script it seems more along the lines of Planet Terror which while better than than Death Proof was still not that great a movie.  Also there's gonna be a "Machete" preview being shown for the first time when Predators gets released in theatres which makes a lot of sense now.  The Yakuza sword fight scene will probobly be cool though , letting us see what we were only allowed to imagine with Billy in the first Predator movie (which is what a good sequel does-deliver us what the first movie left us wanting more of).  All in all though I doubt this movie will be better than AVP (which pretty much sucked) and defenitely not anything close to what Aliens was/is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed