'Predators' to Start Filming Sept. 28

Started by JaredK21, Aug 14, 2009, 03:55:44 PM

Author
'Predators' to Start Filming Sept. 28 (Read 12,463 times)

O.W.L.F.

Quote from: highlandpred on Nov 21, 2009, 10:54:02 AM
If it is, I would think it would be along the same lines as AVP. Something to let you know that it's coming but nothing revealing.

thas's exactly what i meant...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: highlandpred on Nov 21, 2009, 10:54:02 AM
If it is, I would think it would be along the same lines as AVP. Something to let you know that it's coming but nothing revealing.

I'm a bit surprised that we don't have any stills of any sort, predator or not. Usual around this time we'd be getting a sniff... ???

As of 02/11 no filming with the Predators was done. Dunno about now.

wolfie138

wolfie138

@ Corporal Hicks :

is that from a confirmed source? i was kinda wondering about the oversized BSPs : given that they haven't (as far as i know) hired anyone mega huge, i was wondering if the Pred's stuff is being motion-captured in a separate studio and the live action stuff is all we've (or i've, anyway!) heard being filmed?

Corporal Hicks

Confirmed source, yes. No details about if any filming has been done with them yet though.

wolfie138

wolfie138

cool, thanks.
be interesting to see how they approach this, if the Pred's really are supposed to be substantially bigger than the norm.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed