Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Shogun (FX)
Last post by Cougerboy - Today at 01:48:30 AM
Yabushige in the first episode : "Why tell a dead man the future"

Toranaga to Yabushige in finale : "Why tell a dead man the future"

Overall, I enjoyed the series. The finale, my wife complained was a little anti-climatic, but Shogun was never about the big battles but more about the scheming and the drama. So the character's fate really hits hard. In the final episode, Yabu gets his just deserts. Omi steps out from his uncle's shadow. Blackthorne comes to terms with living in Japan. And Toranaga unveils his master plan all along. Interesting enough, Toranaga comes off a bit like a villain in how he sacrifices his "chess pieces". But he says its for the greater good and to usher in an era of peace. The ends justifies the means for him I guess.

Some minor complaints...the action scenes can be a bit too dark and hard to see. But otherwise, not a bad series at all.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Jango1201 - Today at 01:42:59 AM
Just came out of Regal and no interview or clips.
Fan Films / Re: Alien Absolution - New Ali...
Last post by SiL - Today at 01:04:13 AM
Brilliant work on the set design and costumes. Their production value increases with each release.
Alien Films / Alien Queen length?
Last post by (Bad Blood) - Today at 12:54:20 AM
Hello friends! I'm curious, mainly because I can't find the info literally anywhere. What is the length of the Queen? I know she is 14 feet tall on average, but no mention of her Length tip to tail. Any information on this would be appreciated. Thank you! As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
General Alien-Predator Merchandise / Re: NECA - Alien Romulus
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:49:07 AM
Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Yesterday at 10:28:52 PMNot to spoil anything, AVOID FURTHER  READING FOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Spoiler
There was said to be a certain additional creature the by-product of the Romulus's lab experiments that appears in the third act, is it likely figure for such a creature from the movie would be unveiled for a later date after the movie releases?
[close]
You can put things in spoiler tags using the black and yellow biohazard button.
FX's Alien Series / Re: Noah Hawley Explains Why ‘...
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:48:01 AM
That's not an Alien.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by SM - Today at 12:43:52 AM
Biehn - I shoulda Alan Smitheed that shit.
Alien³ looks damn good in 4K, with the "Legacy Cut" fan project, not much else of interest though.
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Yesterday at 06:51:52 PMScott Wine :P

https://i.ibb.co/SnfcNjr/960x0-2.jpg

A Good Year 2 : A Better Year announcement coming.

Also
Truth, justice and the American way.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed