Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 740,194 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You could always try a .cbr file.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I found my Collection Edition at an Indigo/Chapters.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 04, 2010, 04:59:50 AM
Ive searched high and low for uprising.
Its evil that I cant find it!

Amazon.com or Ebay. :P

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Ebay has everything!  :D

I wouldn't be surprised to find a small 3rd world country for sale on ebay man!  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I read the Graphic novel, but Im giving up on all the books now. As great as they are, they are getting too expensive and being contradicted.

For example: The rereleases of the old books are pointless, Halo Reach contradicted The Fall of Reach in some parts, I'm pretty sure Evolutions is being rereleased, but now in two parts. They can't just make a book and leave it, rather than rereleasing it the year after it comes out???

Oh, to those who still read the books, did anyone see the cover for the first book of the forerunner trilogy?

Gah, I really really loved the books, but I'm sick of Micro$oft milking every good thing they ever do.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 04, 2010, 08:32:30 PM
I read the Graphic novel, but Im giving up on all the books now. As great as they are, they are getting too expensive and being contradicted.
*Mel Gibson "mocking cry"*

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 05, 2010, 01:52:43 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 04, 2010, 08:32:30 PM
*Mel Gibson "mocking cry"*
???

VEF214

VEF214

"You have been banned from the public forums by x Foman123 x. The ban message is reproduced below for your reference.

Ban Expiration Date: Never

A Bungie.net Forum Moderator has banned you for violating the code of conduct and/or rules of the forum in the thread below

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=52760328

Trolling; sexism. Considering your warning/ban history and the fact that you were previously permabanned, this ban is made permanent."

Most of my replies don't show up so I sound like an asshole.

Man, I'm gonna put the lame horse that is bungie.net / Reach down. It's time to move on. It's hard to say this as a CE vet.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dude, Bungie.net forums are sooooo yesterday. I remember in The Flood when you posted, like, infinite links to Death Metal bands, and created endless threads about it. That was like last year. That was sooooooo last year.

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I got so many bans from there before they permanently banned me. I remember once i spent a day claiming that I was trapped in a mall with zombies. I kept providing them with updates from the laptop I carried around the mall, asking what to do in certain situations, etc. The thread got really big, and had a lot of followers before they banned me :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 08, 2010, 10:30:15 PM
I got so many bans from there before they permanently banned me. I remember once i spent a day claiming that I was trapped in a mall with zombies. I kept providing them with updates from the laptop I carried around the mall, asking what to do in certain situations, etc. The thread got really big, and had a lot of followers before they banned me :P
I remember that!  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 08, 2010, 10:31:06 PM

I don't remember you from there, but awesome! Great to have some fans! :P

the last thing I ever did on that site was complain that Halo 3's shotgun needed a scope to make it better. That's when the permanent ban came :p

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 08, 2010, 10:23:22 PM
Dude, Bungie.net forums are sooooo yesterday. I remember in The Flood when you posted, like, infinite links to Death Metal bands, and created endless threads about it. That was like last year. That was sooooooo last year.

Spoiler
[close]

Haha, I suppose. But still I do like the bungie.net forums. So fast paced and lulzy. It's sad that the mods just jump at people.

I was back from the grave so I suppose I had a "FINISH HIM" sign floating above my head.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 08, 2010, 10:34:22 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 08, 2010, 10:31:06 PM

I don't remember you from there, but awesome! Great to have some fans! :P

the last thing I ever did on that site was complain that Halo 3's shotgun needed a scope to make it better. That's when the permanent ban came :p

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, awesome! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed