Halo (Read 740,168 times)

Dachande

Dachande

That would be telling, ;)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Dachande on Nov 03, 2012, 01:28:31 AM
That would be telling, ;)
A wise guy eh, I know how to deal with you.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Stock Jacker medal gained!

Dachande

Dachande

Mwahaha! For the record before i get in trouble it is a legit copy,cos i work at Blockbuster i get to rent things out before they come out.

Also was the Flood MP matchtype in any other halos? I can't remember.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Dachande on Nov 03, 2012, 01:37:23 AM
Mwahaha! For the record before i get in trouble it is a legit copy,cos i work at Blockbuster i get to rent things out before they come out.

Also was the Flood MP matchtype in any other halos? I can't remember.
Just 3 and Reach but it was called Infection, watch out if you play online too the game is apparently banning people at random  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wait, you're playing multiplayer before campaign!?! What is wrong with you, man!?! D:

Dachande

Dachande

Can't play online anyways, we're not allowed to with early rentals, plus the online MP is never something i spend plenty of time on, mainly just split-screen and co-op.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 03, 2012, 01:43:37 AM
Wait, you're playing multiplayer before campaign!?! What is wrong with you, man!?! D:

I was trying the Spartan Ops, campaign is what tomorrow is for!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

But Spartan Ops takes place six months after campaign :P

Dachande

Dachande

This is why i should read up on stuff beforehand!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well, since you were playing Spartan Ops, I actually have a question. How is it playing single player? I know the mode was based around multiplayer (like FIrefight in ODST and Reach), but is it doable/fun by yourself as well?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

That's something I've been wondering, too. I know it is it's own story, so if it's doable solo, I'd do that. Rather not have the Spartan Ops story be clouded over by people with mics, or ruined by betrayals and stuff.

Dachande

Dachande

I only did the very first mission, but it felt more like a co-op campaign mission than Firefight. More like things like MW3's Spec Ops mode, but less linear.

I enjoyed it on my own, as it still feels like a single player portion, but with most things it'll be better with co-op. The AI guy driving my warthog was useless!

Edit: Just saw the second post, its very much doable solo, you've got respawns but i dunno if they're limited, i died about 3-4 times.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Looks like Halo brought all the nutjobs out of there hidey holes.  :laugh: 08:00 on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GagyAAq04#ws

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Genius, absolute genius.

Prime113

Prime113

I'm watching the Machimima livestream and....what?  :laugh: I turn it on, and there are 2 black guys talking about kool-aide.  :laugh:  This game looks stupid, though. Like, dumb....cause its so damn awesome!  :o :o

After watching it a little, I gotta say I'm gonna go with the Battle Rifle. Gorrram that gun is sex.

Also, how are so many people playing on LIVE so early?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed