Author
Halo (Read 740,215 times)

Aspie

Aspie

I'm sure you can.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 17, 2012, 08:53:17 PM
Am I the only one who just doesn't know what to think about the Halo 4 multiplayer armors?

Like, some of them, look really cool. Others, though... just...

I can't be the only one who just thinks that looks silly....

Well, there's always been ridiculous colour choices, so that doesn't bug me. But the armour itself, yeah. Looks kinda shite.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

When I first saw that armor, the first thing that popped into my mind was..

"IM A GOOFY GOOBER YEAH! YOUR A GOOFY GOOBER YEAH! WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS YEAH! GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBERS!!!

Am I insane?

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Aug 17, 2012, 09:12:01 PM
When I first saw that armor, the first thing that popped into my mind was..

"IM A GOOFY GOOBER YEAH! YOUR A GOOFY GOOBER YEAH! WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS YEAH! GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBERS!!!

Am I insane?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think I'll be sticking with more classic looking armor this time around. Actually, my armor choices have never really been too extravagant.

My Halo 3 armor:

My Halo Reach armor:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Damn now I want to post mine.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think, once Halo 4 comes out, I want a sig that shows my evolution through the Halo games with all my armors ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Can't seem to get the Halo 3 one out, but here's the one from Reach.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 17, 2012, 08:55:23 PM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 17, 2012, 08:53:17 PM
Am I the only one who just doesn't know what to think about the Halo 4 multiplayer armors?

Like, some of them, look really cool. Others, though... just...

I can't be the only one who just thinks that looks silly....

I hope you can customize them.

I seem to remember one of the Demo videos showing you could. It's been a part of the multiplayer since 2, kinda. Mostly 3, though. I don't see them getting rid of it any time soon.
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 17, 2012, 09:19:08 PM
I think I'll be sticking with more classic looking armor this time around. Actually, my armor choices have never really been too extravagant.

My Halo 3 armor:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/PlayerModel.ashx?p1=0&p2=9&p3=6&p4=6&p5=7&p6=0&p7=6&p8=6

My Halo Reach armor:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/playermodel.ashx?rpis=Dp9fQsPCdm3UVi2GjEG9pB8AxUccU2DqQ$PEafrsRHk=

I almost always try to go for something like this with my armors (My current Reach Armor)

And if I don't go with that, I go for a recreation of my favorite Red vs Blue character; The Meta.
(Too lazy to actually get in game, change my armor, then post it, so I'll jsut post a pic of the character and give you all a general idea. Spoiler'd cause it's a somewhat big pic and kinda blurry, which was bugging me.)

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Aug 17, 2012, 09:29:38 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 17, 2012, 09:27:18 PM
Can't seem to get the Halo 3 one out, but here's the one from Reach.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/playermodel.ashx?rpis=GabA5Vz1SAcvTz5myGrsWw==

Badass :3

The helmet is all I was going for. Can't wait for Halo 4, the customization is going to make me happy if we end up getting lots of cool-looking pieces of armor.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dlc from the fugly console, dat unicorn armour  ::)

Dlc from the LE

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

lol at the unicorn armor.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

XD

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I preordered the Limited Edition... That unicorn Armor...

My Halo 4 Spartan is gonna be so f**king fabulous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed