Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 740,038 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 23, 2011, 10:02:09 PM
I'm nearing the end of Keys in CEA and just found the terminal (the ifrst one I found since level four) and wow, that was amazing. Like, really great.
Yea it was emotional, seems like a homage to Keyes transformation in The Flood.
I've found all the terminals and there is a very nice secret terminal on waypoint if you collect them all.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 23, 2011, 10:15:49 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 23, 2011, 10:02:09 PM
I'm nearing the end of Keys in CEA and just found the terminal (the ifrst one I found since level four) and wow, that was amazing. Like, really great.
Yea it was emotional, seems like a homage to Keyes transformation in The Flood.
I've found all the terminals and there is a very nice secret terminal on waypoint if you collect them all.

Had no clue about the Waypoint terminal. That's awesome. I just found the one on The Maw. So that means I'm missing the ones on levels five through eight. I'll probably find them when I start skull hunting, though. Right now I just want to finish up the last level and then try the new maps.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

In CEA multiplayer, can you customise your Spartan as you can in Reach?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Nov 25, 2011, 11:18:09 PM
In CEA multiplayer, can you customise your Spartan as you can in Reach?

CEA's multiplayer Is Reach's multiplayer. The even hive you a code in the box so that you can access the new maps off the Reach disc. So yeah, same exact customization as Reach, because your info is the same on both discs :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 25, 2011, 11:38:53 PMCEA's multiplayer Is Reach's multiplayer. The even hive you a code in the box so that you can access the new maps off the Reach disc. So yeah, same exact customization as Reach, because your info is the same on both discs :)

So with this code you get the six maps that came on the disc as well as the maps that's on Reach? But you don't need the Reach disk to begin with to do this, right?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just gave Human Weakness from Halo Evolutions another read. First time reading anything Halo in about a year, but I loved this story so much.  Really adds a lot of depth to Cortana's character in the time spent between Halo 2 and Halo 3, while setting up for where the future could take the series. Also picked up on a line that made me think a lot about the ending of Halo Reach.

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 26, 2011, 12:13:33 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 25, 2011, 11:38:53 PMCEA's multiplayer Is Reach's multiplayer. The even hive you a code in the box so that you can access the new maps off the Reach disc. So yeah, same exact customization as Reach, because your info is the same on both discs :)

So with this code you get the six maps that came on the disc as well as the maps that's on Reach? But you don't need the Reach disk to begin with to do this, right?
No, the code is just the seven new maps. So from the CEA disc, you can access just the seven new maps. From the Reach disc, you can access the default maps, the CEA maps (once you put the code in), and the maps from the two DLC packs, should you choose to buy the DLC. But say one person is playing with the Reach disc, and the other is playing with the CEA disc, they can play together, but are limited to just the seven new maps.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anyone picked up Glasslands yet?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's out? Sheeeeit, now that I just finished reading a book, I can jump right onto that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pretty saw it was released same day as CEA.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Haven't read Cryptum or Glasslands yet, but I'm hoping to get hem both for or around Christmas.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 26, 2011, 01:42:27 AMNo, the code is just the seven new maps. So from the CEA disc, you can access just the seven new maps. From the Reach disc, you can access the default maps, the CEA maps (once you put the code in), and the maps from the two DLC packs, should you choose to buy the DLC. But say one person is playing with the Reach disc, and the other is playing with the CEA disc, they can play together, but are limited to just the seven new maps.

Thanks for sorting it out, man. I'm a little disappointed there were only six (not counting FF here) maps with the CEA. Guess I'll have to get my hands on Reach as well to mix things up a little.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I beat the campaign on Legendary Frak yeah :laugh:
Oh man, I loved that the scene where Johnson hugs the elite was back.
They gave it a little twist this time though, instead of the Elite grabbing Johnson's ass Johnson grabs its ass and the elite gets an o shit face.
I dont have to spoiler stuff about whats essentially a ten year old game right?  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't think spoiler tags matter much, except for the terminals. :P

Speaking of which, I still need four more of those.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Got all the terminals and skulls today.
Just gotta do all those extra achievements now

MudButt

MudButt

I played the first level of this game and I haven't played it since the day after it's release date. I need to play it again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed