Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 740,000 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 27, 2011, 06:01:51 PM
I hope that they sell these online after HaloFest is over:

Grunt Plushies! :D

Some people (mostly Hicks and Fitz) are aware of my love of Grunts! I would love to own one of these!

Must...resist urge...to nerd out...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

No, don't resist. Embrace it. And if they sell them, buy one...and hug it. A lot.

EDIT: Check this out. Some concept art for Halo 4 from HaloFest.
http://kotaku.com/5834660/there-are-halo-4-teases-on-this-wall?tag=halo

Would be nice to see some actual pictures rather than a video like this, but I'm liking it a lot.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You have the link in an image tag! D:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 27, 2011, 08:57:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98EyOB_WKrQ#ws
Holy shit, that was quite the difference in looks. :laugh:

Man, I really need to get myself an X-Box. But there's always other stuff that keep getting in the way.

Stalker

Stalker

I haven't been paying much attention to Anniversary, not being the biggest fan of the franchise myself, but I've always loved the original Combat Evolved, one of the best games on the original Xbox by far.

After seeing this new gameplay footage I just know I won't be able to resist revisiting this classic come November. The updated graphics do look quite sexy.

Yautja117

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 27, 2011, 11:14:37 PM
You have the link in an image tag! D:

Fixed :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm playing Reach MP pretty regularly now. Team SWAT is my favourite scenario so far.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Some Halo 4 info!
http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/games/5523889/First-Halo-4-details-emerge

I'm actually really liking what I'm hearing. Can't wait for screenshots/video.

Also, they said that there will be no Halo 4 beta with CEA.

EDIT:

Concept art trailer!!!!
http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011/08/28/halo-4-concept-art-trailer-shows-death-destruction
Ancient enemy! (made out of images from the end of the trailer)

OK, that was great. I am now so friggin excited.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

This game looks absolutely beautiful (even if it is just concept art.), and whatever that enemy is, it looks cool. That's all I can say about it for now.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

After many hours filled with sweat and tears, tense and exciting moments, emotions soaring from hellish anguish up to heavenly jubilation before plunging straight back to the heart of Tartarus, I finished my Legendary playthrough of Reach.

Oh, yeah. Felt good.

I'd forgotten how powerful the ending of that game was. Great stuff.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 28, 2011, 06:51:49 PM
I'm playing Reach MP pretty regularly now. Team SWAT is my favourite scenario so far.
Send me a message if i'm on reach sometime if you fancy some Co-op or firefight. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 29, 2011, 01:48:37 AM
This game looks absolutely beautiful (even if it is just concept art.), and whatever that enemy is, it looks cool. That's all I can say about it for now.

Beautiful indeed. I'm absolutely loving the Forerunner landscapes and ships. I wonder if this planet is going to be similar to the Shield World in Halo Wars (Hollow on the inside, with a sun and atmosphere and everything) It would makes sense, seeing as the Forward Unto Dawn was being sucked inside in the first trailer.

I can't wait for the Cryptum paperback to come out. Really want to read that, especially because the CEA terminals and Halo 4 seem to be referencing it so much.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Razz on Aug 29, 2011, 10:32:00 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 28, 2011, 06:51:49 PM
Send me a message if i'm on reach sometime if you fancy some Co-op or firefight. ;)

For sure man. When are you usually online?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm a bit late to the party but re: new Terminals. The design of the Forerunner's suits are nothing we haven't seen before. That was first shown in Legends. And I absolutely love expanding the universe. That's what I love so much about Halo. It's continually growing and being shown love. These newer Terminals have great presentation and it's nice to see more of Spark.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed