Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,980 times)

meanstreak

meanstreak

Uncanny Psycho, do you have paypal?  I'd happily send you a couple bucks to help out!!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: meanstreak on Aug 11, 2010, 04:16:41 PM
Uncanny Psycho, do you have paypal?  I'd happily send you a couple bucks to help out!!

I appreciate the offer, but consider it as me watching over my fellow board members :) Thank you, but i cannot accept your offer :)

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 11, 2010, 05:10:54 PM
Quote from: meanstreak on Aug 11, 2010, 04:16:41 PM

I appreciate the offer, but consider it as me watching over my fellow board members :) Thank you, but i cannot accept your offer :)
Do you accept hugs? ;D *offers hugs * And i really appreciate you paying for sigs. Your an awsome guy.

MrBrokenTusks.

For lie.

Anonymous684

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

It took a while ;) had to try some new techniques.

EDIT made another version

ORIGINAL
NEW

2ND EDIT I also fixed the mistake that was in there. Well more slopiness than mistake but yer.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 10, 2010, 02:35:20 AM
Everyones signature should be showing now :)! paying 2 dollars a month for you guys! DONT YOU LOVE ME!
Yes we do!

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: keylight-di on Aug 11, 2010, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 10, 2010, 09:35:08 PM
I need a request I am bored  :( ;)

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Aug 08, 2010, 06:54:21 PM
I would have a request for an avatar.
I'd like only the hunter from this picture, without anything else, and with transparent background. Does it make any sense like that ???

Thanks in advance :)

Here you go... :)
Please... :)

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 11, 2010, 04:07:01 PM
Ok does he still wants to keep the hand there right?

Oh ;D
Yes, I wish both hands to keep in the pic, if possible :)
Thank you, and thank you Key for reminding :D :D

MrBrokenTusks.

Do you want your name or initals on it?

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Oh, no thanks, only simple av :)

MrBrokenTusks.

It is hard to not have all the jagged edges so I added a slight background and if you actually just wanted a close up of the hand and face just say and I will do another one.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 12, 2010, 12:47:43 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2uz33ly.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/30syglv.jpghttp://i38.tinypic.com/34zip1h.jpgIt is hard to not have all the jagged edges so I added a slight background and if you actually just wanted a close up of the hand and face just say and I will do another one.

Thank you, the third one will be nice enoughfor me :) Thanks again  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

No worries, hope you like it, I think most members have good sigs so I doubt anyone will have a request for a while.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

If anyone wants a signature, im in the mode so just let me know!

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Well, I would like one and since I'm un-experimented with all kind of 2D design, if you could make me one, I would love it!
I don't want anything too big nor too small (the size of your sign seems well). For the colour gradient, I would go for something like the AVP Galaxy banner to 'cloak' with the forum and don't hurt too much the eyes.
Rectangular shape.
I would like one of thus item:
-Elder Predator
-Giger's Alien
-Acheron or derelict for background.

Then if you want to add personal touch, feel free to do it, I don't want too much restriction, it's better to let the artist handle his project alone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed