Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,962 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

If anyone feels like doing this I'd like this image as a signature without the backgoud and without the text saing scarecrow(but that would be the easy part :D ). I want to keep the effect like it's tearing through the website but to make it work with any background color not just white.

So if anyone would do this for me it'd be greatly appreciated

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Once again i'm now open for Signature requests after a year of in-activity, if you want something making then send me a PM the details.

or send the request here

Sozin

Sozin

Hello, Guts. Do you think you could create a Korrasami set for me, picking/mixing freely from the pictures below?

Spoiler
[close]

Thank you. :)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Nothing fancy but I tried  ;D

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Here, Two avatars to pick from and one signature

Sozin

Sozin

Thank you, Guts, they're lovely. :)

Thank you for your take on it as well, MoonerSK. :)

FiorinaFury161

I think it's time for a reset of my set. I would like a montage of the planet Fiorina161, Rip, Clemens, Morse, Golic and/or the Royal hugger (being held up) with the text FiorinaFury161. No special av, just something neat to fit in with the sig. Much appreciated!

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 29, 2015, 02:13:32 AM
I think it's time for a reset of my set. I would like a montage of the planet Fiorina161, Rip, Clemens, Morse, Golic and/or the Royal hugger (being held up) with the text FiorinaFury161. No special av, just something neat to fit in with the sig. Much appreciated!

i tried, i can't come up with a good desin

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm hoping someone can make me a sig based on this image, cropped into a longer/thinner shape and with the contrast and sharpness fixed up a bit:

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Could this do the trick?

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Guts on Mar 31, 2015, 04:58:59 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 29, 2015, 02:13:32 AM

i tried, i can't come up with a good desin
:(

I'll take a funky one tho :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: MoonerSK on Mar 31, 2015, 01:38:14 PM
Could this do the trick?

http://i.imgur.com/aDkJi5r.png

http://i.imgur.com/9hQdlBl.png

I like the top one, but was kinda hoping for it to be cropped to length/height rather than squashed. It'll obviously lose a bit of what's going at the top and bottom but I'm cool with that. Thanks anyway bud. :)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Apr 02, 2015, 04:03:28 AM
I like the top one, but was kinda hoping for it to be cropped to length/height rather than squashed. It'll obviously lose a bit of what's going at the top and bottom but I'm cool with that. Thanks anyway bud. :)

Oh, I just misinterpreted the word cropped :D here's a new version :)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Awesome, thank you. :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alright, I think I'll request a set, becasuen I want this one done by someone with better image editing skillz than me.

Sig from this:

Feel free to play around with borders and shiz.

And I'd also like a sig that's 100 pixels high, for a couple of other forums I frequent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed