Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,104 times)

Reborn

Reborn

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 01, 2007, 01:42:27 AM
Quote from: alien ravager on Nov 29, 2007, 05:15:38 PM
i am not getting desperate it is just knowbody is listening to me that is all

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/acidblood666/alienmr.jpg

^ I made this sig for someone else but they aint responding nor posting. That person can go f**k themselves now because it took me almost an hour to make this thing. It might not have your name on it but I really think you might like it. Here you go ;)
Im sorry,but I honestly dont know how to put in my profile.Could someone help me? Thanks.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Mr.JaredMulero on Dec 01, 2007, 03:52:05 AM
Im sorry,but I honestly dont know how to put in my profile.Could someone help me? Thanks.
Right click on sig, then go to properties. Highlight and copy the URL adrress. Then go to furom profile information in your profile. Then paste into signature box. Then on one side of URL address type [ i m g ] on the other[ / i m g ] only don't space. It should look like this.
[ i m g ]URL address here[ / i m g ]
(Remember don't space!) Then click on Change Profile. Hope that helps.

REYALS

REYALS

Hey, Phantom, Check out reply #735.... hook it up, buddy. I liked your Pred one, do you think you could do one with the PREDATOR's I have there (not the exact pic's, but the same PRED's... you know 1,2, 2 ELDER, and Wolf).
I would like the background to blend with each of the "scenes" in which they appear.

...if not, it's cool. G'day.

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

Phantom,
do you think you could give a try at my sig request?
Thanks!

Quote from: predwarNJ on Nov 25, 2007, 04:02:09 PM
could someone make a sig of The Wolf using the new Hot Toys 1:6 scale pic and and the one from the pic in my avatar. Thanks a lot!

Also, put The Wolf anywhere on the sig!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Dec 01, 2007, 04:28:42 AM
Hey, Phantom, Check out reply #735.... hook it up, buddy. I liked your Pred one, do you think you could do one with the PREDATOR's I have there (not the exact pic's, but the same PRED's... you know 1,2, 2 ELDER, and Wolf).
I would like the background to blend with each of the "scenes" in which they appear.

...if not, it's cool. G'day.

Hope you like, here you go ;)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: Resurrection on Nov 23, 2007, 03:38:32 PM
Hi guys, could one of you make me a signature 600x130 with several different Xenomorph's with halo glows around them and some other cool abstract effects to make the signature look really neat.  If possible, add my name in a neat Alien/modern font.  It's really up to you. :)

I don't care what you choose to do, just make it look cool. :D

Thanks so much.

-Resurrection

I don't mean to be rude at all- but would someone mind doing this for me?  I feel like my post was just ignored.  Thanks.   ;D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I will get to all of you, but you need to give me some time, it's freakin late I need some sleep.

REYALS

REYALS

Close enough Phantom... thank you very muchos gracias!!! ;D

Saberfox

Saberfox

Hey, was wondering if I could have a creepy sig of a facehugger.. general, yes, but all I know is it has to have a facehugger, and be creepy.  Go nuts with it.   :P

alien ravager

alien ravager

hey phantom did you make me a sig because somebody posted that you had and if you have thank you

brad873

brad873

Quote from: alien ravager on Nov 30, 2007, 05:00:34 PM
i am sorry i was in a hurry as i was going out to a resturant but please may you make me an avatar thank you

im not sure it will work, but ill make a few more

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Dec 01, 2007, 03:32:34 AM
Do you think can make a sig with any pred(from movie), any alien(from movie), Cpl. Hicks, Master Chief(halo), elite(halo), and for possibilities a lancaster bomber and panzer tank please and thank you. Take your time. :) The more time put into work the greater.

Reborn

Reborn

Okay,Shadow sorry,but i didnt know how to put the sig in,but now i have thank you so much for the sig i know you put a lot of time and effort into it and,well heres the sig that you made for me:

Reborn

Reborn

Could I get something to match my sig,please?

brad873

brad873

there ya go

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed