Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,082 times)

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 21, 2007, 02:23:50 AM
Quote from: Vemados on Nov 21, 2007, 02:13:18 AM
Well just speaking for myself... I don't mean to be pushy or whiny but the sig I have is super bright and not really what I wanted, and I've been trying to get another for a few weeks.  I check in every few days to see if anyone offers to do my sig, but so far I got no one.

And like I said... Not everyone has the time to make this kinda stuff for you guys.
I don't mean to come off as an ass or anything, it is just that if you have patience, you might get what you asked for.
I know you have been waiting a while, but sometimes you have to do that.
I haven't made anyone a sig in about 3 months. Because I just plain haven't had the time. If that gives you an example. Sigs are easy for me, but I don't want to make them when I work 40 hours a week, and go to school 15 hours, NOT including homework. Maybe everyone else lives life just like me, or they have an even bigger schedule.
Or maybe... You can take the time to and view some beginner tutorials, and download a trial version of photoshop, and you can start making your own.

I think I downloaded a trial about a year ago, are you able to download it again after your time runs out, or is there a way to get around it?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Vemados on Nov 21, 2007, 02:31:39 AM
Quote from: Mikey on Nov 21, 2007, 02:23:50 AM
Quote from: Vemados on Nov 21, 2007, 02:13:18 AM
Well just speaking for myself... I don't mean to be pushy or whiny but the sig I have is super bright and not really what I wanted, and I've been trying to get another for a few weeks.  I check in every few days to see if anyone offers to do my sig, but so far I got no one.

And like I said... Not everyone has the time to make this kinda stuff for you guys.
I don't mean to come off as an ass or anything, it is just that if you have patience, you might get what you asked for.
I know you have been waiting a while, but sometimes you have to do that.
I haven't made anyone a sig in about 3 months. Because I just plain haven't had the time. If that gives you an example. Sigs are easy for me, but I don't want to make them when I work 40 hours a week, and go to school 15 hours, NOT including homework. Maybe everyone else lives life just like me, or they have an even bigger schedule.
Or maybe... You can take the time to and view some beginner tutorials, and download a trial version of photoshop, and you can start making your own.

I think I downloaded a trial about a year ago, are you able to download it again after your time runs out, or is there a way to get around it?

Yes, because there are new versions out now.

War Wager

War Wager

If anyone has some spare time, could they please make an avatar with a shot of the PredAlien chestburster from AvP, with a blue tone?

Cheers

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Something like that?

Reborn

Reborn

can i have a sig of a queen?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

just so people will sto pcomplaining im gonna make a few last sigs! Then i am out of sig making for "others" for good!!!!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Exiled on Nov 21, 2007, 01:39:44 AM
man you guys are blowing up over me saying a little help please jeez  :-X

here i reli dont care if you use it or not!

brad873

brad873

well, if your not making any more after this, can have the alien life cycle

or

a dog alien along the whole sig, both with my name on it.

thank you very much

brad

War Wager

War Wager

Could you make it a little darker?

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Is that better?

Resurrection

Resurrection

Hi guys, could someone get me an avatar of the Xenomorph in Resurrection with its internal jaw out right before it shoots it at the Doctor when it's behind the protection glass?

Here's a video with the scene I'm talking about:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTym3hZMIWI

If possible, a cool Alien-like font with my name (Resurrection) on it as well.

Thanks!!

-Resurrection

Resurrection

Resurrection

Hi guys, could one of you make me a signature 600x130 with several different Xenomorph's with halo glows around them and some other cool abstract effects to make the signature look really neat.  If possible, add my name in a neat Alien/modern font.  It's really up to you. :)

I don't care what you choose to do, just make it look cool. :D

Thanks so much.

-Resurrection

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Alien Freak on Nov 22, 2007, 08:48:49 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2025/2055038307_5d0223449b.jpg?v=0
Is that better?

Elite Predator got the perfect shade as you can see. Thanks again though!  8)

Reborn

Reborn

Can I have a sig of a Runner Xenomorph

Reborn

Reborn

Can I have an avatar of a runner alien facing the  to front and headbiting to the front as well,With a sort of brownish tone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed