Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,159 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Yes. Yes. That will do nicely. Thanks again, Laufey!

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 27, 2012, 06:27:01 PM
Yes. Yes it does. The name is what I was going for the most. Now, I need to find the skull for meh avy!

Thank you very much, Laufey.  :)

WELL! I was lookin' for an avy and ran across this pic, which was what I was looking for while I was trying to find meh sig. Could someone strech it out a little bit for me, please?  :)

http://watchusplaygames.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/demon-hunter-true-defiance-logo.jpg

It doesn't appear that long in the sig.. :-\

i tryed to made a version whitout cutting it

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I need someone to make a dead simple sig for me (I don't know sh*t about digital art).

It's really, really simple.

Send me a PM if you can help.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Maybe someone answered this in the previous 400+ pages, but is there a way to center signatures w/o trying to count out pixels and what not...?

... and have a gray that is supposedly the exact same color show up :-\

EDIT: Never mind. I think i'm happy with my most recent resizing effort :P

First Blood

First Blood

Holy shit - dude that f**king rocks. Represent, let's hope they secure a playoff spot.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You and your teams that make the playoffs...

First Blood

First Blood

At least you have a cup. :'(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

True, true.

Five, in fact.

Thank you, First Blood. Cheered me right up. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Anyone think they can do something cool and kind of creepy with these pics for me? Doesn't have to use them all, just giving a few in case some of them don't look right in he sig. And it doesn't have to be these pics in particular, just something along these lines.
Spoiler

[close]

And then, if possible, something that kind of matches that theme for an avatar. Again, doesn't have to be any picture in particular.

Thank you very much in advance!

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 30, 2012, 03:46:20 AM
Holy shit - dude that f**king rocks. Represent, let's hope they secure a playoff spot.

Thanks. I found it as part of a larger image, so i just cropped and tweaked it down to size. It does look awesome, but don't give me too much credit :D

As for the Sabres making the playoffs, i hope they do too, obviously. Still, i wish they weren't fighting for 8th every year. If only they bothered to show up for the first half of the season :P

First Blood

First Blood

That game last night against Pittsburgh was a nail biter. It's a shame they lost though, still was an exciting game to watch nonetheless.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2012, 05:26:52 PM
Anyone think they can do something cool and kind of creepy with these pics for me? Doesn't have to use them all, just giving a few in case some of them don't look right in he sig. And it doesn't have to be these pics in particular, just something along these lines.
Spoiler

[close]

And then, if possible, something that kind of matches that theme for an avatar. Again, doesn't have to be any picture in particular.

Thank you very much in advance!

ok so i made something

here is the original version that i made

and here with some efects

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, I really like this one (the second one).

Do you think maybe you could add my name to the lower left hand corner? Thank you very much!

EDIT: I added my name and a slight border myself. Thank you again very much MoonerSK! I love the sig! :D

Anyone think that they could possibly make me a matching avatar with the original 1979 Alien in possibly the same color scheme?

Inverse Effect

keep forgeting to do requests  :-X

Predator Queen

I am finally thinking of changing my Avatar but I need somebody's help to make it exactly the way I want it.  I want to shock everyone on this forum because I have not changed my avatar is quite a few years...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed