Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,021 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 11, 2011, 09:45:38 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 11, 2011, 08:09:30 PMJust a reminder, sorry if I sound like a d**k, but could some one make this into a sig for me?

http://www.hollywoodtrailers.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ghost-rider-wide-535x401.jpg
Just altered the other one a little.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/34rfxw6.jpg

Edit: Deleted my old post before I saw that you posted Ghoul. Feel free to do whatever changes you would like. :)

Lol ok man, just wanted to clear it with you, I don't want to seem like stepping on someones toes.

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Feb 11, 2011, 09:45:31 PM
New, sig that I am proud of

>.>
<.<
I LOVE IT!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 11, 2011, 09:45:38 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 11, 2011, 08:09:30 PMJust a reminder, sorry if I sound like a d**k, but could some one make this into a sig for me?

http://www.hollywoodtrailers.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ghost-rider-wide-535x401.jpg
Just altered the other one a little.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/34rfxw6.jpg

Edit: Deleted my old post before I saw that you posted Ghoul. Feel free to do whatever changes you would like. :)

Thanks. I'll use this for now, until someone has something better. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 11, 2011, 09:46:39 PMLol ok man, just wanted to clear it with you, I don't want to seem like stepping on someones toes.

No problem. :laugh: My signature making is limited to paint anyway, so there's not much I can do with it.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

There ya go ghost rider.

Oh yeah Shasvre I'm using paint to, but I learned a few tricks.

Shasvre

Shasvre

How do you do the round corners in paint? That would be useful to know. :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 11, 2011, 09:59:17 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/stephan095/Grsig.png

There ya go ghost rider.

Oh yeah Shasvre I'm using paint to, but I learned a few tricks.

Thanks bro. :)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 11, 2011, 10:01:01 PM
How do you do the round corners in paint? That would be useful to know. :)

There's two ways, one of them is in the filter tab under i think its decor. Rounded cornors that is by far the best one. The second one is under select, same name but you will have to use the cut tool afterwards. (I only use that one if i can't get the filter to work)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 11, 2011, 07:31:23 PM
Uncanny I know this is an odd question but  can I have a copy of one of your older Avi's, fitz wants me to make this grand friend tag  and he wants me to use one of your olders avi's.
Took care of this for ya Uncanny.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 11, 2011, 10:02:51 PMThere's two ways, one of them is in the filter tab under i think its decor. Rounded cornors that is by far the best one. The second one is under select, same name but you will have to use the cut tool afterwards. (I only use that one if i can't get the filter to work)

I don't know if we're using the same program, I can't find anything called decor anywhere I look.

What kind of Windows do you have? I use XP. Maybe there's a different paint with the newer versions?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

He's using GIMP, you're using Paint.

MrBrokenTusks.

Or paint.net
Which are both free by the way, if you want a better version of paint

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 11, 2011, 10:49:39 PM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 11, 2011, 10:02:51 PMThere's two ways, one of them is in the filter tab under i think its decor. Rounded cornors that is by far the best one. The second one is under select, same name but you will have to use the cut tool afterwards. (I only use that one if i can't get the filter to work)

I don't know if we're using the same program, I can't find anything called decor anywhere I look.

What kind of Windows do you have? I use XP. Maybe there's a different paint with the newer versions?

Ah yes, sorry i get confussed with Paint and Gimp at times, because i've heard it called both ways and its both free.

You get it at paint.net

Shasvre

Shasvre

I tried it in GIMP. But how do I get rid of the white background (see below)?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 11, 2011, 11:21:58 PM
I tried it in GIMP. But how do I get rid of the white background (see below)?

haha, yeah i know that mistake.

if your using the filter,  go back to the orginal image and do it again but  UNCHECK add background

that way you won't have the white background

you then see a checkred like background, don't worry about that, it stands for No background, so when you post it here you will only see your image.

However save your sig as a PNG file.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed