AcidGlow

done

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I found 3 laughs on the ruins level. http://www.mediafire.com/?dr4b8j8pdj2k864

AvPYoDa

AvPYoDa

um /move topic?

should be in this file M04_Ruins.pc or M04_Ruins.en in your envs/ruins directory.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: AvPYoDa on Dec 14, 2010, 08:12:14 AM
um /move topic?

should be in this file M04_Ruins.pc or M04_Ruins.en in your envs/ruins directory.

If I played on PC then I would do it myself! But I don't.. this is why I'm asking one of the many people who can "unpack a file"  :P

Thanks Xeno. I kept 2 of those files. 1 of them is a file that plays in 2 trailers. thanks for the help.  I wonder if there are any more in the game?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Probably, but I'm not going to spend 12 hours unpacking and searching through thousands of files to find them. What I can tell you is that I have pred laughs from avp2 if you want them as well.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Dec 14, 2010, 08:59:12 PM
Probably, but I'm not going to spend 12 hours unpacking and searching through thousands of files to find them. What I can tell you is that I have pred laughs from avp2 if you want them as well.

That's fine. You got me the main file I wanted =) thanks.  I don't want AvP2 sound files. I'm done with avp2. =p
Do ya happen to have any of the marine taunts the pred uses from his thermal vision? like the voice mimic stuff?

AvPYoDa

AvPYoDa

the taunts are in normal sound unfortunately, the game itself changes them whilst playing. ive already looked at that.
im guessing thats why these files cant be modified as they are packed differently and the chunk cant be extracted for them.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Oooh I see. In that case.I'll see if I can do try to make my own rips of those mimic sounds then if they aren't actual game files. X_X

Got them now!

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I got the Predator's taunts from the Demo files. Yes the ones mimicking a marine. How do I upload them for you? :)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Greedy Fat Xenoborg on Apr 13, 2011, 03:48:47 PM
I got the Predator's taunts from the Demo files. Yes the ones mimicking a marine. How do I upload them for you? :)
Upload it to mediafire.com and post the link to it here.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I hope I did it right  :) - http://www.mediafire.com/?7vjbc88fqc1v5o8
Oh, just a few moments ago, I was messing around with my PC game files and demo files and found the sound files of the game's voice which announces matches and the time limit. If you know what I mean, the woman who says,"5 minutes remaining."
I found a few sound files never used in the game, which include her saying,"You have won the match.","Persecution initiated.","Persecution neutralized." Would you like me to upload those too?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Greedy Fat Xenoborg on Apr 13, 2011, 06:53:05 PMWould you like me to upload those too?
I'd wait until the OP responds.

What browser are you using? With firefox, it's possible to link directly to the file itself, so no need to access the site. Right click, copy link location.

http://download1135.mediafire.com/cegy5g8452eg/7vjbc88fqc1v5o8/Predator+Taunts.zip

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I use both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Though I didn't know about that feature of Firefox.  :P

w1n1x

w1n1x

Hello i'm asking it how can i use this file in multiplayer or singleplayer?for example anyone can convert them to .en format?For example you kill a enemy with a spear and it's laugh or just presss a button to make it laugh.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: w1n1x on May 22, 2011, 08:49:24 AM
Hello i'm asking it how can i use this file in multiplayer or singleplayer?for example anyone can convert them to .en format?For example you kill a enemy with a spear and it's laugh or just presss a button to make it laugh.
I wish that was possible. You can't use the Predator's laugh or any taunt in multiplayer.
I saw someone (a Predator in-game) use the laugh (from Predator 1), at the end of a match to humiliate the losers.
You can do that too  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed