Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 16, 2014, 02:59:46 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 15, 2014, 04:10:09 PM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

long sword plebs everywhere! :P

I like to use long swords... :c

pleb

WinterActual

WinterActual

Skate 3 again. Man, now I remember how much I hate this control scheme. What was wrong with the classic Tony Hawk control scheme? If something's not broken, don't fix it.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2014, 11:20:18 AM
Rise of Nations

Still the greatest RTS ever.
Yeah I still play it with my neighbor from time to time (we are connected in LAN). But the engine is not optimized for heavy battles, sadly. We've tried to play with the 5000 population mod and we decided to set the piece on for 30 min and the FPS dropped to 5 and then to 1. Just look at the map

This is with 700 units on my side and the frames dropped to 1 at this point. Its funny because for example Cossacks handles 8k units at once without a single frame drop.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Do you play with infinite resources? lol

WinterActual

WinterActual

This time yes, because we wanted to try to fill the 5k pop limit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid 4

I managed to finish Act I, and all of the lead up for Act II. I'd forgotten just how intense this game could get, what with having to sneak your way through an active war zone with bombs exploding all around you.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I loved MGS4 until you get to the sections where there is very little gameplay.  I forget which act it is, but when you board the big gear Ocelot is operating from.  It actually started the Act before but that nostalgia saved it.  Then the end of the game picks up with some awesome cinematic moments.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I get so caught up in the narrative that the lack of gameplay doesn't really bother me. Besides, anything is better than having to stare at the codec screen for half an hour like in MGS2. At least cut scenes give you something to look at.

Also, played/recorded some more Ghostbusters just now. That library level was pretty awesome, and it was great seeing the Gray Lady again and learning more about her. That backstory was even mildly f**ked up.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Playing Tomb Raider via PS4. Lvl 43, dying to get to 60 so I can platinum this game. I condemn my inane need to complete something so marvelously inconsequential.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Smackdown vs RAW 2010

I didn't expect one of the CPU's to win the title in SvR. Caught me by surprise, but CPU's can't recreate the jackassery my friends always pull on me. Though, The Rock did have some help after I got Christian with Shawn Michaels' finisher; Sweet Chin Music. But, that's what I get for diving headfirst into a Triple-Threat Match.  :laugh: :laugh:

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 17, 2014, 01:59:37 AM
Playing Tomb Raider via PS4. Lvl 43, dying to get to 60 so I can platinum this game. I condemn my inane need to complete something so marvelously inconsequential.

I quit in the 40's. The MP is blah and hardly anyone plays anyway.

Wish they did a horde mode with island inhabitants. That would have been fun.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Apr 18, 2014, 04:29:27 PM
Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 17, 2014, 01:59:37 AM

I quit in the 40's. The MP is blah and hardly anyone plays anyway.

Wish they did a horde mode with island inhabitants. That would have been fun.
Another bland horde mode? No thanks.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The single player was epic, though.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 18, 2014, 04:56:31 PM
Eh.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 18, 2014, 04:56:31 PM
Eh.

Agreed. It was nice but it wasn't Tomb Raider. Hell, there was not a single proper tomb in the whole game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed