Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,317 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Female G-Rank Duramboros gunner armor helmet makes you look like Lazengann. :o 8) 8) 8)

f**king rad as shit. 8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Lost Souls II trying to defeat the last sinner, won't auto lock because of the darkness. 

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls II

Devil May Cry

Path of Exile

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

TOMORROW DAT MGS DOE.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its coming out for PS3 to where its also ten dollas cheaper.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

And also not as good.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

cryingoverhavingnomoneyforit

Vakarian

Vakarian

Gah, I need to wait till the 21st! >:I

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Beat the Last of Us again.

Spoiler
f**k the fireflies. And gawddammit I just noticed that Tommy's place is overrun at the end of the game. You can see infected inside the town if you look down there before the cutscene starts.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Spoiler
Joel did the right thing imo because you have to judge the overall feasibility of the Firefly plans.  Okay they cut up Elle, MAYBE they culture something that acts as a vaccine or lets everybody carry CBI without going crazy.  Maybe.  How are they as a militia group going to deliver this to a US whose infrastructure is TOTALLY f**kED.  Meanwhile Tommy's place is not overrun, those are expansions to the dam complex with new people roaming around.  The fireflies reason for wanting the vaccine is purely political.  They know if they have the "cure" they will be the new popular political group out there over FEDRA.  There isn't really anything noble about their actions (perhaps Marlene but she let the fireflies get away from her) and I suspect they would be as bad as or worse than FEDRA.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Spoiler
Agreed on everything regarding the fireflies.But for Tommy's, those were definitely clickers. They were stumbling around, and I could see the distinct orange glow of their heads. That wasn't some new expansion that they had just built either. That place was already up and running. It's the same place that Joel, Tommy, and Ellie look down into from their horses.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Spoiler
I'm telling you bro those were expansions for NEW residents added to the dam complex.  If there were clickers roaming around I'm pretty sure Joel and Ellie wouldn't be walking right towards it trying to gain access.  I'm pretty sure there is even electricity running there because the game is supposed to ambiguously end on whether or not you agreed with what Joel did or not.  He didn't let Elle potentially save the world but he also brought her back to an establishment that was growing with what had to have been decent citizens working together outside of the harsh government control with some working modern creature comforts.  Writing wise it doesn't put much in his favor if he lies to Ellie and then comes back to Tommy's place only to have it overrun with infected.  You would just be like f**k joel then.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Spoiler
Goddammit, Kimarhi. I'm going to have to replay the last chapter just to re confirm what I just saw. Those WERE clickers. NO doubt about it. I made sure I had my glasses on.  :laugh:
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed