Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,253 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

GTA V

Trevor is one sick motherf**ker. :laugh:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Beat G-Rank Gobul need to find some time to play online though, at least before GTA Online begins since that's probably gonna eat up a lot of my game time. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

GTA V

Skyrim with a ton of mods.

Garry's Mod- Mostly just Terrorist Town.

This weekend gonna be fun.  8)

WinterActual

WinterActual

State of Decay, finally! Awesome game! Two weak and useless survivors already died. It wasn't my fault though. Just some male stripper who at least was able to run for a long time, and some bitch who had just horrible stats in everything. Thats the natural selection I guess.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 20, 2013, 10:06:36 PM
State of Decay, finally! Awesome game! Two weak and useless survivors already died. It wasn't my fault though. Just some male stripper who at least was able to run for a long time, and some bitch who had just horrible stats in everything. Thats the natural selection I guess.

That game was good. Got pretty repetative though, I only ever really needed Marcus, he's OP as f**k if you manage to max out his skills. If the Zeds were as dangerous as the Feral Zombies, things would be a lot different.

But not bad for an arcade game.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Finished ME for the first time, replayed through 2 with only one DLC left, will play through ME3 soon.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 21, 2013, 03:39:03 AM

That game was good. Got pretty repetative though, I only ever really needed Marcus, he's OP as f**k if you manage to max out his skills. If the Zeds were as dangerous as the Feral Zombies, things would be a lot different.

But not bad for an arcade game.
I noticed that Marcus is really OP but isn't that because he is a powerhouse? I don't think I have any other powerhouse char but I suppose thats the reason of his OPness  :laugh: When I find another char with this "perk" (?) I will start playing with him to see if he will become OP as Marcus.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecract 360 Edition.

I built a homey watch tower on the top/edge of a tall and steep mountain, if the mountain there it'd be hovering in mid air (it'd easily take one TNT). My lighting is good so enemies can't spawn in it. There is little space at the top of the mountain and it is also very steep. There were like 4 Creepers but I just sniped them from above with ease with my arrows.

I picked an awesome spot and awesome home design. If I want to I can also use it as a diving board into the water.

Terx2

Terx2

Minecraft

Well changing it for survival to creative than back messed up my game. I can only break sand with shovels and I can't break it with anything else.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Skyrim. SO MANY MODSSSSS

Nightlord

Nightlord

GTA V, finally.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Tekken 6

Resident Evil: Revelations

Starcraft 2

Dark Souls

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. So I built this "prototype" in creative mode.

In survival mode, in the same seed, I have recreated it, it just needs the wooden roof and the planned sub-level floor (taking out the current pointy bottom for a whole 'nother floor).

It took much longer to get where I am them because in survival I have to gather my resources and rather than being able to fly and not take damage I can't fly and I can fall and die (even in the water as it's only 1 block high). So in such an elevated place I had to be very careful and will have to be again when doing the extended part of the building.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Rich, which do you prefer? Creative or Survival?

Personally, I like survival because I feel like it's a lot more difficult, and the sense of gratification once you've created a masterpiece that took you hours is greater. I get bored faster in creative mode as well.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I love survival. I just use creative mode to build "prototypes" sometimes. Like when I don't feel like wasting time and resources in survival so I go in creative mode to build a "blueprint". Then I go back into survival with a better idea of what I'm going to do.

In both modes they are the same design, but I feel more pride and gratification in the survival mode one because even though I already did it in creative this time around it took much more work and caution, plus because it's in survival I'll actually be living in it as both a home and a refuge from the dangers of the night while creative is more just for "show" purposes.

Terx2

Terx2

Minecraft

Started replacing the buildings in a nearby village with my own design and building a basement for my home. Nice surprise I found iron and gold underneath my home.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 22, 2013, 06:04:50 AM
I love survival. I just use creative mode to build "prototypes" sometimes. Like when I don't feel like wasting time and resources in survival so I go in creative mode to build a "blueprint". Then I go back into survival with a better idea of what I'm going to do.

In both modes they are the same design, but I feel more pride and gratification in the survival mode one because even though I already did it in creative this time around it took much more work and caution, plus because it's in survival I'll actually be living in it as both a home and a refuge from the dangers of the night while creative is more just for "show" purposes.

Feels good knowing you took time in making it and gathering supplies. Creative less so because you have everything you need to build there's no need to mine or chop down trees.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed