Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,644 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 01, 2013, 04:37:19 AM
Which was...

Not sure how far you got into it, which is why I didn't say.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 01, 2013, 03:02:39 AM
No other way I'll be able to play PS3 games, and I'm not into that CLOUD streaming nonsense when it comes to consoles. Besides, the PS3 is fairly cheap right now, and plenty of the games I've been wanting to play over the years will be available to me for far less than what they cost on day one. Also, I'm planning on waiting for the new consoles to get a price cut before I make my move.

There's definately a few exclusives worth trying but without a shadow of a doubt The Last Of Us, Uncharted Trilogy and Heavy Rain are absolute musts. Killzone 2 and 3 are excellent if you like FPS.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

MGS 4 all the way.

Keg

Keg

Hes played it before I believe, at a friends which is why I didnt mention it.

Still if youve got a PS3 may as well pick up a copy.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jul 01, 2013, 08:15:16 PM
Hes played it before I believe, at a friends which is why I didnt mention it.

Still if youve got a PS3 may as well pick up a copy.

MGS Legacy Collection is the first thing on the list after the PS3. I only played MGS4 once, and that's a crime. I need to play each MGS game at least 10 times or more before I can say that I actually played it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No offence but you're going to have to dig up both an insane amount of time and effort if you really mean that :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 02, 2013, 04:08:37 AM
No offence but you're going to have to dig up both an insane amount of time and effort if you really mean that :P

It's easy, done it plenty of times with the other games.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

For each MGS game? Dude, MGS 2 I can understand as it's only a few hours long but the others especially MGS 4 are freaking novels.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 02, 2013, 04:48:36 AM
For each MGS game? Dude, MGS 2 I can understand as it's only a few hours long but the others especially MGS 4 are freaking novels.

I can totally understand what you mean about MGS4. My total time for it was 15 hours, and that was without even exploring anything, or even using the codec to hear just about every conversation that was possible.

xenokris

xenokris

Call of duty :Black ops 2 trying to get my assault rifles diamond camo taking longer than I'd like but I'm slowly making my way there, hopefully once I do that hopefully I will have enough courage to try and beat Doom 3, doom 3:resurrection of evil and the Lost levels, BTW I have the doom 3 BFG edition. 8)  ;D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Replaying the CoH campaign. Defend the church mission NEVER gets old.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5

Co-op is the best in this game. :laugh:

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 02, 2013, 04:48:36 AM

MGS 5 is going to be even longer with the open world gameplay it's going for.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

I started a new game, as I am now back in the back room with my new xbox 360 elite, and my accidently awesome game remains behind on the Slim in the family room.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A whole bunch of different DOOM mods scarhunter92 linked me to. I don't care much for CoD but...Modern Doomfare is actually pretty exciting.

Terx2

Terx2

Fallout New vegas

Time to wipe out both the NCR, the Legion and Mr House with my new game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed