Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,590 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 23, 2011, 12:05:40 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 22, 2011, 10:29:47 PM
Modern Warfare 2. Waiting for Warfare 3 and ignoring Battlefield 3.

Why would you do that to yourself?

I don't like Battlefield. And its not because of Modern Warfare.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Keg on Oct 22, 2011, 08:41:21 PM
Im like that with other things too. I cant read more than one book at once. Once ive started i wont even pick up another book until ive finished the one im reading.

It was a f**king nightmare when I first got my PS3 because there was so many games I wanted to play i kept getting distracted with other games and I ruined the enjoyment of alot of them by leaving them for so long that I just couldnt be arsed when I came back to them because id forgotten what was going on in the game.

Yup.  I've got so many games I want to catch up on too that I sometimes don't know what I should play next for the same reasons.

<--- is playing a little MW2 right now.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 22, 2011, 08:56:58 PM
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Totally forgot how it ended so the scene during the credits almost made me cry.
Spoiler
Midna :'(
[close]

Now onwards to Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. After those two DNF's multiplayer and MH3 multiplayer should keep me occupied until Skyward Sword next month. 8)
{Pats your back}
I was sad when the killed Zant

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 2
Dino Crisis
Real Steel demo

Effectz

Effectz

Bad company 2.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Call of Duty: Black Ops...buddy of mine just had to lend it to me 3 days before BF 3. You believe this?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 24, 2011, 02:12:05 AM
Call of Duty: Black Ops...buddy of mine just had to lend it to me 3 days before BF 3. You believe this?

Cool. What system?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

PS3

Ghost Rider

r888

r888

batman arkham city catwoman story mode

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Call of Duty: Black Ops

I played on xbox live co op with my brother last night.

After playing the Battlefield 3 Beta I can't look at Black Ops the same way anymore. Plus I feel that for me Zombie mode has been replaced by Survivor mode on Aliens vs Predator (2010), especially with the DLC maps fellow members convinced me to get. I love Tempest!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Black Ops.

Me, my brother, and my cousin played a game at Nuketown. Only 1 class was available, it had the L9 sniper rifle, the ballistic knife, tomahawk and Decoys. Also no knifing allowed. You could only Quick or No scope, no Hard scoping. I tell you, it was actually quite fun.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 24, 2011, 05:10:15 PM

After playing the Battlefield 3 Beta I can't look at Black Ops the same way anymore. Plus I feel that for me Zombie mode has been replaced by Survivor mode on Aliens vs Predator (2010), especially with the DLC maps fellow members convinced me to get. I love Tempest!

I think once you play the final game you won't be looking at anything the same way anymore ;)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 24, 2011, 06:48:58 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 24, 2011, 05:10:15 PM

I think once you play the final game you won't be looking at anything the same way anymore ;)
I know, and my main thought when playing Black Ops was "F**k you killstreak awards, just f**k you".

I do still like the emblem part though.  ;D That much was neat.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Arkham City, duh!  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed