Deleted scenes (Read 3,290 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Could have just edited your post.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 13, 2007, 10:08:49 AM
Could have just edited your post.

I know...Darkness told me... I  just edit my posts to correct typos, because I could just add, deepen, or undo any idea, and then you all had to re-read my posts, which I think is not fair posting... I am very self-conscious about this..but you are the bosses, so if you say that this is OK, then I will abide...

Thanks

SM

SM

Quoteafter all, why keep Brett and Dallas coccooned if not for eating...

Reproduction.  To turn them into eggs as per the DC.

QuoteAlso, SM, why do you say it makes perfect sense for her to be on the floor of the HIve, being her dead and all from the chestburster in the Sacrificial chamber...? Why would she be in the Hive if she was dead already...?

The hive is in the Sacrificial Chamber.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: SM on Apr 13, 2007, 10:32:48 AM
Quoteafter all, why keep Brett and Dallas coccooned if not for eating...

Reproduction.  To turn them into eggs as per the DC.

QuoteAlso, SM, why do you say it makes perfect sense for her to be on the floor of the HIve, being her dead and all from the chestburster in the Sacrificial chamber...? Why would she be in the Hive if she was dead already...?

The hive is in the Sacrificial Chamber.

Well, two questions: do we KNOW Brett was being turned into an egg? It sounds weird... I saw an egg-like shape under Brett, but it is a weird concept never acknowledged in the following sequels...that and the weird notion that the Alien 3 egg was created from Xeno DNA residue on Bishop, being alleged that was why Bishop's half body in ALiens was reduced in Alien3... so that is could make the egg... So weird theories are spreading like brush fire...
Two, how the hell do you know the Hive was in the sacrificial chamber...?
You scare me sometimes...
What are the reference points that enabled you to say it is the sacrificial chamber...?    

'Good eyes, Murphy'... Robocop 2

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

About the deleted scenes, I am from Region 2 and we never got the R1 Miller seing Weyland dead... Do you happen to know where I can see this scene? Youtube, Google video, any sites whatsoever...?

SM

SM

Quotedo we KNOW Brett was being turned into an egg?

Yes.  The visual reference is for the audience to connect the dots with what they saw on the Derelict.  It completes the circle.

Plus the writer(s), director, script and novel say Brett is an egg.

QuoteTwo, how the hell do you know the Hive was in the sacrificial chamber...?
What are the reference points that enabled you to say it is the sacrificial chamber...?     

Script and novel.

Plus where were the Queens eggs being delivered to from the outset?  And where are they when Lex and the Predator show up and find Miller's body?  Hive = sacrificial chamber.  So if Rousseaus going to be anywhere, it's there - which would correllate with the alleged picture you talk about.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: SM on Apr 13, 2007, 12:09:30 PM
Quotedo we KNOW Brett was being turned into an egg?

Yes.  The visual reference is for the audience to connect the dots with what they saw on the Derelict.  It completes the circle.

Plus the writer(s), director, script and novel say Brett is an egg.

QuoteTwo, how the hell do you know the Hive was in the sacrificial chamber...?

Script and novel.

Plus where were the Queens eggs being delivered to from the outset?  And where are they when Lex and the Predator show up and find Miller's body?  Hive = sacrificial chamber.  So if Rousseaus going to be anywhere, it's there - which would correllate with the alleged picture you talk about.

I am telling this because the Hivelloks much bigger tha the sacrificial chamber from early on... And The pic I saw was she standing on the ground in some sort of corridor, probably the one Lex entered the HIve, I'm not sure... I am just having trouble matching the wideness of the HIve with the sacrificial chamber one, that was why I was aslikng for referential points in the movie that clarified that... But it makes sense what you say there, SM...

I appreciate it... I will surely look more closely the next time I see AVP...

SM

SM

QuoteI am telling this because the Hivelloks much bigger tha the sacrificial chamber from early on...

That it does.

I'd have to check the film again to be sure.  Could simply be down Anderson's sloppiness again.  Like how the room came to be filled with eggs, when we're given every impression that the Aliens were off hunting and not tending the nest.  And why did all the eggs end up in the nest anyway?  Does this happen on other hunts?  Why wasn't the Queen re-frozen following the initial batch?

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2007, 11:51:46 PM
QuoteI am telling this because the Hivelloks much bigger tha the sacrificial chamber from early on...

That it does.

I'd have to check the film again to be sure.  Could simply be down Anderson's sloppiness again.  Like how the room came to be filled with eggs, when we're given every impression that the Aliens were off hunting and not tending the nest.  And why did all the eggs end up in the nest anyway?  Does this happen on other hunts?  Why wasn't the Queen re-frozen following the initial batch?

I agree... why allow the Queen to keep laying eggs after the first wave...?

I think the Xenomorphs are bee-hive minded, meaning they have predetermined tasks from the moment they become a drone, which is to assure the perpetuity of the species... That was done in Alien, Aliens and AlienRes... 

PS - AVP's Aliens were acquiring hosts - Sebastian, Miller, Verheiden, Connors, etc... so they were nesting, so to speak...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed