Different version of the launch trailer

Started by fiveways, Apr 30, 2012, 03:11:42 PM

Author
Different version of the launch trailer (Read 40,338 times)

zuzuki

Quote from: RoaryUK on Apr 30, 2012, 08:06:18 PM
So, instead of the chest-burster, what we have here is the mouth-burster......  perhaps!

That's the dude who got that snake inside his suit,and then had his helmet melting. so i guess what comes out of his mouth is that snake from the trailer, not another creature

Sigglas

Quote from: zuzuki on Apr 30, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
So, instead of the chest-burster, what we have here is the mouth-burster......  perhaps!

That's the dude who got that snake inside his suit,and then had his helmet melting. so i guess what comes out of his mouth is that snake from the trailer, not another creature

Seriously, this movie can't be rated PG-13 based on all these gruesome scenes from the trailers!

DaveT937

Quote from: zuzuki on Apr 30, 2012, 08:46:50 PM

Fairly sure Ford is mouth hugger's host. Look at haircut

MrSpaceJockey

And yet, Ford is seen carrying Holloway(?) back with Shaw outside the Prometheus ship and in the medical room examining the jockey/human head.

dxdt

Skullbursters! This one and the one in the lab. So this is gonna be their M.O. then?

I'm hoping for a variety of new creatures, not two. I mean, if these are engineered bioweapons I just expect their designers to demonstrate some ingenuity (read: diversity) (read: lots of epic, WTF-inspiring kills).

Berserker Pred

I'm going to try and resist watching any more trailers. I want to be surprised when I see the film  :)

Federick Gonsa

Various sites keep saying that this trailer has spoilers.... I still don"t see it :/

gabriel lockhart

gabriel lockhart

Reckon we'll see loads of different biomech creatures in this film.

And i'm voting that David will become a space jockey as shown in the pic below.

Tthe androids in the are basically biomechanical anyway with artificial blood and organs etc.

Mastes1

Quote from: gabriel lockhart on Apr 30, 2012, 09:49:22 PM
Reckon we'll see loads of different biomech creatures in this film.

And i'm voting that David will become a space jockey as shown in the pic below.

Tthe androids in the are basically biomechanical anyway with artificial blood and organs etc.
I think that IS David in that picture, its obviously evoking the Ash attack on Ripley in ALIEN.

SpeedyMaxx

We've no idea when the mouthburster scene happens in the film.  I don't expect it to be too early on.  But I don't know how anyone can tell who it is, much less a haircut.  My best guess is it might be poor Milburn, assuming he's even the one with the melting helmet.

Eva

David is not the engineer... it's pretty evident from all the tidbits and clues that have been released + the trailers + the named actors actually portraying the engineer in the film.

Besides, I don't buy the notion that the humans infected, 'become' someone else, engineers or whatever. They are still themselves with their identities intact, but something very terrifying happens to them, forcing them to make desperate choices. I think infected Fifield is tearing the people apart in the hangar because they essentially wanna kill him... Should he just allow them to?

Bayo

too much fire with the cargo bay doors open? is that atmosphere really unbreathable?
maybe the mixture is not just proper. just asking , though im sure i will enjoy this scene.

Dorian Gray

Quote from: EGM1966 on Apr 30, 2012, 05:23:23 PM
Fairly intense body horror has been impied all along but is clearly present from that trailer and that normally always pushes the rating up.

I'm pretty sure that this would have been rated R all along.  It looks horrifying.  Spreading the rumor that it might be PG-13 is a good way for a studio to get people talking about the film and make people feel a sense of relief/happiness/ownership when it is not.

harlock

I'm guessing if the snakeburster is the same thing coming out of Rafe Spall's mouth, it can spit or spray acid out through that little mouth on it's front, probably how it slipped in his arm in the first place, getting acid on his suit and slipping right in.

eyeballkid

WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY SHOW THE MOUTH BURSTER? DAMMIT!  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed