AvP Central

Started by Wweyland, Nov 14, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

Author
AvP Central (Read 45,303 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 19, 2020, 12:07:44 PM
Who did the artwork of Kalakta?
It is an unknown artist. The image has been going around the web with the name "Predator King" and looked fitting for Kalakta.
There seems to be a Chinese influence and I have a feeling it's a Chinese artist.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Wweyland

Wweyland

Kradan

Kradan

Damn, man  - you've been doing a lot of stuff lately! Always nice to check out your site occasionaly.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 14, 2020, 07:31:38 PM
Damn, man  - you've been doing a lot of stuff lately! Always nice to check out your site occasionaly.
Good to hear! Also, I am really thankful for the Twitter retweets from AvP Galaxy and others.
Some recent articles:
Top 10 Incompetent Predators
Top 10 Underrated Predators

Kradan

Kradan

Katanu

Katanu

I really enjoy reading your articles!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Thanks guys! I really dont push out as much stuff as I would like, but hopefully I will devote more time to the site in the future.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Added a list of Predators blowing themselves up, because why the hell not:
https://www.avpcentral.com/top-10-predator-self-destructs

Kradan

Kradan

*in Bane voice*:

Ovcorse!

Wweyland

Wweyland

After some hiatus, added a new list:
https://www.avpcentral.com/top-10-young-blood-predators

SM

SM

It's probably already been mentioned - but have you thought about doing these as Youtube videos?  I think they could be popular.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: SM on Oct 14, 2020, 10:35:25 PM
It's probably already been mentioned - but have you thought about doing these as Youtube videos?  I think they could be popular.
Thanks for mentioning, I am thinking the same and kind of gearing towards that eventually. But a 9-5 job and 2 small kids dont leave much time than 1-2 articles a month.

SM

SM

I know what you mean.  However you've got a bunch of stuff in the bank already, you could turn all that stuff into videos and when completed, release one per week without having to write new material.

He says, being in exactly the same position and not having done the same thing...  :(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why can't you be a YouTube grifter?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed