Eating Aliens, WTF?!?

Started by vehtam, Nov 28, 2007, 08:58:43 PM

Author
Eating Aliens, WTF?!? (Read 60,621 times)

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Tun on Nov 28, 2007, 10:37:14 PM
But Alien 3 at least first brought up the idea, and if you think that it wasn't 'eating' whether for aditional benefits or whatever, then maybe the scenes in this movie will be the same way and people can interpret it however they want.

i really hope so. chesbursters eating children instead of ripping them apart just for pleasure would be awful.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I honestly don't see the problem here...
ALL living things eat somehow...

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Ha ...

Its so funny how some people bash the directors for ideas that doesnt make sense in their view because of the "canon" .. yes .. the canon which they read on fansites that is nothing official ..

how ridiculous ... big alien experts huh?  ::)
you make me laugh everytime ... a big LOL to you guys

greetz

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Nov 28, 2007, 11:07:04 PM
Ha ...

Its so funny how some people bash the directors for ideas that doesnt make sense in their view because of the "canon" .. yes .. the canon which they read on fansites that is nothing official ..

greetz

Beware, there's at least 5 of them that will be ofended by this...and they'll start whining in 3, 2, 1...

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Nov 28, 2007, 11:07:04 PM
Ha ...

greetz

i was sure aliens don't need to feed since i first saw all three movies (the fourth wasn't made then), it was crystal clear for me.

p.s. damn, i was too late, i thought i'll post exactly when demonio countdown will end.  :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Also it'll probably just look like what the alien in 3 did, which i think we could say is fine

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 28, 2007, 11:12:34 PM
Also it'll probably just look like what the alien in 3 did, which i think we could say is fine

It already looks like alien 3 ...

WATH THE RED BAND TRAILERS ..

When Tim get attacked through the window by the alien, it does the same thing what the alien in ALIEN 3 did ...

greetz

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 28, 2007, 11:12:34 PM

i really hope so!

SM

SM

QuoteIts so funny how some people bash the directors for ideas that doesnt make sense in their view because of the "canon" .. yes .. the canon which they read on fansites that is nothing official ..

f**k me you're an ignorant tool.

QuoteBeware, there's at least 5 of them that will be ofended by this...and they'll start whining in 3, 2, 1...

Birds of a feather...

That said.  Aliens eating is no big deal.  It's been hinted at in previous films though never shown.  Sure it demystifies the Aliens yet again and therefore diminishes them.  But should we be surprised?

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

OH NO....Aliens eat they mystery is ruined...we can never love aliens again...come on guys its not that big of a deal...they eat big surprise

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SM on Nov 28, 2007, 11:15:51 PM
QuoteIts so funny how some people bash the directors for ideas that doesnt make sense in their view because of the "canon" .. yes .. the canon which they read on fansites that is nothing official ..

f**k me you're an ignorant tool.

Be nice to your other forum members SM, irrespective of whatever your views on them are.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Golic was the one that said "feeds on minds". I dont know if Fincher confirmed the alien was eating brain matter. Anyone know?

I didnt have a problem with this idea, but then again, the film was much classier than what were getting here so...

gases

gases

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 28, 2007, 09:23:19 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Nov 28, 2007, 09:15:28 PM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 28, 2007, 09:12:53 PM
Quote from: brad873 on Nov 28, 2007, 09:03:59 PM
they ate in alien 3. im sure they have a way of eating

when in alien 3 did the dog alien actually eat the prisoners as opposed to mauling them in a gory fashion? It was more aggressive in terms of its attacking possibly due to the dna of the dog it burst out of, but it was never eating any of them. (at least the idea intended behind the gory attacks, where it seemed to just dive all over them, was due to this)

It completely ignored some of the prisoners as it appeared to feast on corpses. Don't know why it would ignore them just to maul something...

Who did it ignore? It didn't attack dillon when he pulled the guy down but that doesn't mean he was eating that guy. (in fact you see the inner jaw wound on his neck and that is how the guy died, bleeding to death from that, bits of flesh were not pulled from all over his body.)

All that thrashing around expends the aliens energy, also the alien prefers to hunt down people when their not together in a group, it may feel threatened, (instinctually threatened by a large number of other species, not because it couldn't take them down, its probably a survival instinct. Explains why the alien doesn't just charge a large group of people when its only one and not part of a wave of attacking aliens, instead relies on stealth and agility and hides)

seems like your making up stuff to prove they don't eat, when there is more evidence for them eating. I definitely think the alien in alien 3 was eating, it was munching on the damn prisoners after they were dead. Aliens are supposedly in for quick kills, not mutilating the victim. IMO, eating.

CSRMILLER

CSRMILLER

I wonder if the babies in the hospital get eaten. :o

Another thing I like to add. The Aliens has taken over the colony for days but all the dead hosts we see are still intact except a hole in the chest.

Sorry brothers but the idea of them eating is stupid. The face huggers are still alive from Alien and they spent many years with out consuming food from other life forms.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

The Egg kept them alive...you don't need food in an egg...

Second we shall some bodies i don't know about you but i didn't count any but i could tell it wasen't 100...that doesn't prove much either way

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed