Eating Aliens, WTF?!?

Started by vehtam, Nov 28, 2007, 08:58:43 PM

Author
Eating Aliens, WTF?!? (Read 60,664 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: SiL on Jan 21, 2008, 08:02:57 AM
Why wouldn't they reach out and slap Wolf when he's literally in arm's reach?

Why would the PredAlien just stand there waiting for Wolf to take his kit off?

And on.

-He was crushing their necks.

-The Predalien was probably curious as to what the Predator was doing.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 21, 2008, 08:04:28 AM
-He was crushing their necks.
The problem with this broken record is that it's been proved just that; broken. Better excuse, please.

Quote-The Predalien was probably curious as to what the Predator was doing.
...Yuh huh.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

what scene are people talking about the alien ate in?
i dont remeber any scene where alien ate in AvP-R

Valtiel

Valtiel

the swimming pool scene, the alien just "toungue bites" one of the dead bodies several times.

Ok i want to get away from all of you's obcession that the alien is not a living being but just a weapon. Firstly there is no canon to say whether or not the alien is a weapon its just Weyland-Yutani's idea that it  could be used as a weapon. Secondly in Alien the scene where Dallas is cocooned to the ship was originally to say that the Alien was going to eat him.

The Alien is a living organism and so will need sustinence, this whole idea of recharging batteries is a load of BS. Anything living needs energy to survive. You guys will proberly turn around and say that the Alien is photosynthetic next time.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: gases on Jan 21, 2008, 06:59:02 AM
I know the scenes are different but to suggest Colin is lying for saying eating may have been occuring is too far, when they are implied to be eating.

oh god dammit, i was saying he lied not about eating, but HOW the scene WILL LOOK IN THE MOVIE. It looks exactly how i thought and wrote and not even in single way how Colin described. Jesus, why i have to explain this everytime? :(

Blood

Blood

This goes way back to Alien, I recall reading an interview at the time that mentioned the Alien consumed anything, metal/dirt etc and this explained the whole biomechanical look.

echobbase79

echobbase79

The only eating scene I remember was the with Dale's goon.

Yeah that was another odd moment.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I don't know if he did or didn't...but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. They said a lot of things.

echobbase79

echobbase79

He's probably just referring to the Dale's buddies who are both teens/children. Maybe the way he worded it was wrong.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Sarcasm.

SM

SM

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a literal comment.

As opposed "I don't think any of the Aliens are cannon fodder" - which is difficult to misinterpret.

The Diesel

The Diesel

I don't get the big deal everyone has with the drone eating the guy or whatever.  It was hinted that the Aliens eat people in Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: The Diesel on Jan 22, 2008, 03:54:14 AM
I don't get the big deal everyone has with the drone eating the guy or whatever.  It was hinted that the Aliens eat people in Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection.

Yeah but in Alien 3 the alien ripped and tore at the body viciously, making it look like it was. In AvP-R it just shot out it's inner tongue and stood there, making it look retarded.

But not to derail my thread, back on topic.

Bishop2

Bishop2

I actually did think about this after I first saw the movie. Maybe this is more deleted material.

The scene where the alien was eating though was indeed crappy looking as hell.

The Diesel

The Diesel

I guess I just didn't think it was that big of a deal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed