Wheres Lex?

Started by War Wager, Mar 20, 2007, 10:39:10 AM

Author
Wheres Lex? (Read 15,641 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Does anyone know what will happen to Lex Woods (Sanna Lathan)?

insaniac

insaniac

Quote from: 07predalien27 on Mar 20, 2007, 10:39:10 AM
Does anyone know what will happen to Lex Woods (Sanna Lathan)?

die... and to stay far away from AVP2

ian36015

ian36015

A plot hole. Unless she's talked about in 2. Which I dont think will happen

War Wager

War Wager

Because after being through such a tramatic experience, I dought shes going to go back home and live happily ever after  :-\

Darkness

Darkness

I think they might mention her in a news report or something if Weyland Yutani ties into AvP2. Don't think she would have survived anyway.

topman

topman

probably been assassinated ;D

beeko

beeko

who cares :)

Newsfop

Newsfop

I'm guessing she'll be held on the Weyland premises for a substantial amount of time and undergo several gruelling corporate interrogations, i.e. Ripley in Aliens. It's safe to presume that everyone from the first expedition ends up being screwed. Lex's career is probably over because of what happened.

SM

SM

She'll give testimony as part of an investigation as to what happened on Bouvet.  If she has half a brain, she'll lie.  The investigators (be they corporate or government) will eventually get frustrated and lose interest.

Then she'll go back to her old life.  Simple.

Meathead320

Meathead320

cancer. ;D

War Wager

War Wager

I dont see why many people dont like her, she was a great character in AvP...

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Mar 21, 2007, 04:39:33 PM
I dont see why many people dont like her, she was a great character in AvP...

For me to POOP ON!!  ;D

SM

SM

QuoteI dont see why many people dont like her, she was a great character in AvP...

In what respects was she 'great'?  Not trying to be a smartarse - it's just I've never encountered anyone, even people who liked AvP, who thought she was 'great'.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Well, she has some great cans on her.  Not that you'd know from AvP...it was only seeing Sanaa on "Nip/Tuck" that tipped me off to this luscious fact.  :)

fluxcap

fluxcap

I've always thought she would have froze. She had no warm gear, and there was one snow crawler left which had its lights on, so I would think the battery would have died soon. But then again the chopper on that boat might had come by to check on the team...then she would be killed by a Weyland spook after interrogation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed