How is this wait affecting you at this point?(poll)

Started by PRAETORIANMONSTER, Nov 19, 2007, 07:26:07 PM

Can you hold out for another month?

Starting To Twitch More Frequently
29 (15.8%)
Installed A Double Jaw And Running Around Headbiting People
21 (11.4%)
Could Care Less, Movie Will Suck, Biased Towards Predators
18 (9.8%)
I Can Hold Out, It's Only One More Month...
57 (31%)
Pounding Head Into Keyboard, I Cant Friggin Wait For This Movie!!!
59 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 171

Author
How is this wait affecting you at this point?(poll) (Read 30,093 times)

Lee Yutani

Can't wait!  The faster this abomination gets out of theaters, the faster James Cameron puts Aliens 5 in.   8)

Wolfs Girl

I voted the last option. I can't wait to see Wolf onscreen!
Arrrgh!!!
How about this for another option:
My stomach is in knots and I want to throw up with excitement!

Anomaly

Woo! Yeah... those creatures are back... and .. stuff...  ehhh.....    :-\

Not that excited. Curious is the word.

Wolfs Girl

I know by my expectations and how excited I am, I will be sorely let down.
:(
I hope this won't be so, but we will see in about a month....

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Lee Yutani on Nov 20, 2007, 01:35:13 AM
Can't wait!  The faster this abomination gets out of theaters, the faster James Cameron puts Aliens 5 in.   8)

Alien 5= never happening.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 20, 2007, 02:50:23 AM
Quote from: Lee Yutani on Nov 20, 2007, 01:35:13 AM

Alien 5= never happening.

IT WILL!!!!!!!!

Wolfs Girl

And I second that!!
:-X

Vemados

Maaan I'm panicking because I'm having dreams that I go to see the movie, but I pass out from excitement and never get to see past the opening credits.  Then the dream goes on so that happens every time I see the movie, and everyone on this site won't tell me anything about it.

It's driving me crazy.

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Vemados on Nov 20, 2007, 03:54:35 AM
Maaan I'm panicking because I'm having dreams that I go to see the movie, but I pass out from excitement and never get to see past the opening credits.  Then the dream goes on so that happens every time I see the movie, and everyone on this site won't tell me anything about it.

It's driving me crazy.
LMFAO!!!
I know how you feel buddy....
well I haven't been dreaming about it, but i fear I will pass out from the excitement of my hormones raging to see Wolf do his thing.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I can't wait for this movie to come out, this is going to be the AVP movie I was waiting for last 2004. Even though I liked the first AVP, I saw the first film more as a warm up of things to come, but it still could been way better!

My biggest problem with the first AVP really was the lack of violence it had. The film held back way too much, you can tell that everyone making the film really didn't want AVP to be violent at all, thats a big f**k up on everyones part. Your making a film about about Aliens and Predators, it better be extremely violent and guess what? AVP2 is going to be. Thank god talents like the brothers knew that and are now making AVP2 hard R.

This time, AVP2 won't hold back! It's going all the way that the first AVP didn't. The film is going to have more action, better directing, a much more better score too.

I wish it would take place in space, but who cares at this point! We are going to get a hard hitting action flick! I really believe in the end alot of AVP fans are going to be very happy in what they see. I know the brothers did their best and they really care about what we think, the fact they came all these times to talk with us fans means alot, so I really think everything is going to work out in December.

This time who ever wins, we WIN! ;)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 20, 2007, 04:09:47 AM
I can't wait for this movie to come out, this is going to be the AVP movie I was waiting for last 2004. Even though I liked the first AVP, I saw the first film more as a warm up of things to come, but it still could been way better!

My biggest problem with the first AVP really was the lack of violence it had. The film held back way too much, you can tell that everyone making the film really didn't want AVP to be violent at all, thats a big f**k up on everyones part. Your making a film about about Aliens and Predators, it better be extremely violent and guess what? AVP2 is going to be. Thank god talents like the brothers knew that and are now making AVP2 hard R.

This time, AVP2 won't hold back! It's going all the way that the first AVP didn't. The film is going to have more action, better directing, a much more better score too.

I wish it would take place in space, but who cares at this point! We are going to get a hard hitting action flick! I really believe in the end alot of AVP fans are going to be very happy in what they see. I know the brothers did their best and they really care about what we think, the fact they came all these times to talk with us fans means alot, so I really think everything is going to work out in December.

This time who ever wins, we WIN! ;)

Yeah hope your right.

Wolfs Girl

I guess we all do.

gases

thank god us Aussies don't have to wait long. I would have cried if i had to wait until next year some time. Now i only have to stay off forums for 2 days. Man i have nothing to do now that exams are over (year 12)

Dark Passenger

when does aussie get it?

Wolfs Girl

Same as us in NZ dec 26 right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed