Wolf will get owned

Started by neoryu33, Nov 18, 2007, 08:04:12 AM

Author
Wolf will get owned (Read 4,692 times)

neoryu33

neoryu33

From the looks of the track names on the OST, I have a hunch that they kept the AICN ending in tact.  I think that Chet may die first, but almost fatally injure Wolf. He will be finished off by drone aliens.  This has the potential to be either a badass scene, an epic scene, or a disgusting A:R type scene (akin to when the aliens slaughtered one of their own) 

What do you guys think.  Wolf is going to be overrun in some way and the aliens will need to be stopped by the humans.

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Quote from: neoryu33 on Nov 18, 2007, 08:04:12 AM
or a disgusting A:R type scene (akin to when the aliens slaughtered one of their own) 

I really like that scene. It makes sense that Aliens would think with a 'What's best for the hive' attitude. I always thought the one who died must have been the weakest of the lot of them.

Plus it shows problem-solving, and they are not really 100% Xenomorph so anything goes.

neoryu33

neoryu33

Yeah, it seemed like they were eliminating the weakest link.  Shows their intelligence in my opinion. 

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

But anyway I think Wolf is the lesser of two evils, therefore Chet will die first.

Or, to stop Alien/Predator fans bitching, a stalemate... Pretty much what we see in the trailer, A blow from the tail to Wolf, Blades through the head for Chet.

I hope its not another freddy vs Jason... Nobody won at the end... so what was the point?

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm okay with the A:R style massacre, or something like what happened to the ancient Predators in Alien Vs. Predator. Some good music behind it accompanied by the self-destruct device would be a good climax, if nothing else.

ashion

ashion

With those ancient Predators in AvP you see one get stabed in the back dragged down and get set upon by loads of aliens. Didn't see much once they were swamped but you did see green blood getting sprayed everywhere. Something like that would be fine with me.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 18, 2007, 08:07:48 AM
or a disgusting A:R type scene (akin to when the aliens slaughtered one of their own)

I really like that scene. It makes sense that Aliens would think with a 'What's best for the hive' attitude. I always thought the one who died must have been the weakest of the lot of them.
It was obvious the poor fellow was the weakest Alien-clone...

...His balls hadn't dropped yet.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

The alien that got sacrificed i dont think he wanted to die but as someone said before he had to for the better of the hive, kinda like how bees sting off wasps for the hive to survive.

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 18, 2007, 08:21:54 AM
I hope its not another freddy vs Jason... Nobody won at the end... so what was the point?
To make idiots like ourselves spend money to see it.  :)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

well freddy and jason are unkillible so it makes sense for them both not to die.....but with alien and predator it wouldnt make sense for the not to die.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

From the looks of the track names on the OST, I have a hunch that they kept the AICN ending in tact.  I think that Chet may die first, but almost fatally injure Wolf. He will be finished off by drone aliens.  This has the potential to be either a badass scene, an epic scene, or a disgusting A:R type scene (akin to when the aliens slaughtered one of their own) 

What do you guys think.  Wolf is going to be overrun in some way and the aliens will need to be stopped by the humans.

I'm thinking the same thing, you're right, but I think they might have modified the AICN ending at least a tiny bit. And I think Chet may die first, but almost fatally injure Wolf. Then he'll probably be finished off by drone aliens. And I think this has the potential of being both a badass scene and an epic scene and a scene we'll never forget and I can't wait to see it.  8)

Daweism

Daweism

I believe Wolf will get the job done.

gameoverman

gameoverman

From the looks of the track names on the OST, I have a hunch that they kept the AICN ending in tact. 

Just curious - which track names gave you this hunch?

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 18, 2007, 04:20:56 PM
From the looks of the track names on the OST, I have a hunch that they kept the AICN ending in tact. 

21. Outnumbered (4:38)   i think he  is referring to that one

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: karhan on Nov 18, 2007, 05:29:18 PM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 18, 2007, 04:20:56 PM

21. Outnumbered (4:38)   i think he  is referring to that one
EVen if he survives, he was still outnumbered.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed