Started by Knuckles, Nov 17, 2007, 04:31:48 AM

How this happen

he lifted them
6 (50%)
there just tall ugly as creatures
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author
5 feet tall Aliens?! Great job! (Read 21,842 times)

Knuckles

Knuckles

Excellent!

Not only the Aliens are completely retards but they also are 5 feet tall midgets!

Now it's easy to understand why Wolf can grabe two Aliens at the same time and lift them out.

How the hell could he do that to one normal Alien?

A Predator is more or less 7-7'1 feet tall, but an Alien is 8 feet tall.

The Strause Brothers say this is canon which is impossible, and this big detail about the Aliens just shows that: AvP:R is NOT canon.

Or do the Aliens suddenly and magically transform in dwarfs?

For God's sake, this is RIDICULOUS!

ShadowPred

Woodruff is still in the damn suit, how the hell would he get shorter, the aliens are not short.

SiL

SiL

Woodruff's always been short in the suit.

But now they don't even seem to be trying to hide the fact like they did in the past three movies.

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 17, 2007, 04:32:49 AM
Woodruff is still in the damn suit, how the hell would he get shorter, the aliens are not short.
It's not the actor, it's how they're portrayed. Woodruff has been playing the warriors for a very long time, as I'm sure you know, but they've always made great efforts to mask it and make the warriors actually look like they're 8' tall. As they're suppose to be.

I'm not going to pass judgement until I see the film, but everything that's been said and shown so far leaves alien fans rightfully suspicious and legitmately concerned. It's become apparent the Strause Bros. are not too keen on everyone's favorite bio mechanical terrors. As is evident in clips and excerpts from interviews and footage shown.

xenomorph36

i think colin did mention in some interview (which i am not completley aware of) that he was more of a predator fan than alien.. i guess this is the reason why aliens are so reduced not only in size but their behavior and streagth as well.. this is the REASON why fanboys should NEVER make alien, predator or avp movies at all. if they are a fan just watch the damn movie and let professional film maker who does not care for either species make it.

superunknown

I know, man, I know.  It just plain sucks how they downgraded the Aliens.  Directors who are hired to do crossover films should at least be somewhat unbiased and respect both sides.  This movie only respects the Predator.

Janke

Janke

Quote from: Knuckles on Nov 17, 2007, 04:31:48 AM
Excellent!

Not only the Aliens are completely retards but they also are 5 feet tall midgets!

Now it's easy to unhderstand why Wolf can grabe two Aliens at the same time and lit them out.

How the hell could he do that to one normal Alien?

A Predator is more or less 7-7'1 feet tall, but an Alien is 8 feet tall.

The Strause Brothers say this is canon which is impossible, and this big detail about the Aliens just shows that: AvP:R is NOT canon.

Or do the Aliens suddenly and magically transform in dwarfs?

For God's sake, this is RIDICULOUS!

my first post to your first post have u seen the photo that has the alien on top of the car...i know its not going to be in the movie but that sob was definitely taller that 5 ft my friend

Dark Passenger

i never thought in any of the movies they looked vry tall. maybe cause there always slouching.

gases

gases

yeah the photo of the alien on the car looked as big as a t-rex
i was like WTF, they are monstrous (i thought it was a queen but its just a warrior).
Most of their length is stretched out on the floor, they are like spider man climbing up a wall?
I dunno.

holdtheline

I figure since Ian Whyte is 7'2" then he must have a few inches added to his height due to the big Predator head so the Predator is about 7'5" in the film.  The picture where Wolf is holding an Alien shows the latter to be a few inches shorter so it's probably 7 feet or so, hardly a midget.

JMR

JMR

Quote from: holdtheline on Nov 17, 2007, 08:16:10 AM
I figure since Ian Whyte is 7'2" then he must have a few inches added to his height due to the big Predator head so the Predator is about 7'5" in the film.  The picture where Wolf is holding an Alien shows the latter to be a few inches shorter so it's probably 7 feet or so, hardly a midget.

Exactly, most of the time that we have seen, the aliens have been crouching. That makes them look like they are short. They are definitly taller then 5 feet. I don't know about them being 8 feet tall, but come on. I think that the aliens in the film will be portrayed to be about 7 feet tall. That fits.

holdtheline

Quote from: JMR on Nov 17, 2007, 08:24:58 AM
Quote from: holdtheline on Nov 17, 2007, 08:16:10 AM

Exactly, most of the time that we have seen, the aliens have been crouching. That makes them look like they are short. They are definitly taller then 5 feet. I don't know about them being 8 feet tall, but come on. I think that the aliens in the film will be portrayed to be about 7 feet tall. That fits.

Exactly..Remember that Aliens also showed the creatures crouching most of the time as well.

SiL

SiL

That's because the Alien hasn't actually been tall since 1979.

Look at the Alien standing over Lambert. That mother is huge, and it's not even upright. It's as tall crouched as the new ones are on tippy toes.

Get Woody out of the suit, dammit.

Jango1201

Jango1201

If you the Store Showdown clip, when the guy that grabs the keys and runs, the Alien that comes from behind him isnt much taller than him... Check it outecause it shows how dramatically reduced they really are. Even when Wolf targets the Alien wile on top of the guy the Alien is still quite small.

That Yellow Alien

I notice that the Aliens in "Aliens" were really downgraded from the first. Kane's son is freakin tall as hell, than suddenly they are these tiny little guys in "Aliens". They got back taller in Alien 3 and A:R. It seems like whenever there is a complete hive setting, the Aliens get dumber and shorter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed