Just a question about the spacships with the new pics on the game

Started by nukem11, Nov 11, 2007, 01:02:19 PM

Author
Just a question about the spacships with the new pics on the game (Read 695 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Cool to see new pics and that but I dont understand about there spaceships. I was glad there bringing back the old style one from the second film but there s a pic on there with the new one as well?
old style one  ;D

new one ???

Craig

Bottom one looks like the AVP one

LukaKovach

Perhaps one is the Scout Ship and the other the Mother Ship. But I wouldn't know why there are aliens on the mother ship. I'm probably totally wrong.

nukem11

Quote from: LukaKovach on Nov 11, 2007, 01:31:23 PM
Perhaps one is the Scout Ship and the other the Mother Ship. But I wouldn't know why there are aliens on the mother ship. I'm probably totally wrong.

Ok yeah I do remember people saying about it.

gameoverman

Don't see how that could be the mothership though that looks like the Scar altar there.  :-\

Xerxész

It's the AvP ship with the altar. But we already know that not the AvP ship is going to crash in the film.
I think the game and the film don't match in this point.

Alienseseses

Ya know, I'd be happy if we see both kinds of ships. Perhaps one is the crashed ship and one belongs to Woflf. I want to see fights in the ships. That would be awesome.

csutkakoma

Quote from: Xerxész on Nov 11, 2007, 02:32:43 PM
It's the AvP ship with the altar. But we already know that not the AvP ship is going to crash in the film.
I think the game and the film don't match in this point.

Correct!

chandoog

that's one REALLY long alien tail right there ..

Dusk

Quote from: chandoog on Nov 11, 2007, 04:10:06 PM
that's one REALLY long alien tail right there ..

Grid is in the game.  :o  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed