Deleted scenes

Started by scarface, Mar 11, 2007, 02:53:50 AM

Author
Deleted scenes (Read 3,287 times)

scarface

scarface

IS there any place where you can watch the deleted scenes from the unrated edition without having to get the dvd, just asking.

Hankerson

Hankerson

Try youTube...

scarface

scarface

Doesnt work.

Darkness

Darkness

No, there isn't anywhere. I checked a while ago.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

Wait, I thought there were some deleted scenes on the DVD? The one I got has the deleted scenes.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

You'd think someone would have ripped them off the dvd by now.

Extroheal

Extroheal

Lazy youtube people! What do we pay them for?  >:(

Vader the White

Vader the White

Nothing. They work for free. And they are lazy.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Guys,

I think I once saw a photo of Rousseau in the Hive, on the floor... can you confirm this for me?

Thanks...

SM

SM

Can't confirm it, but seeing as that's where she died, it seems entirely likely.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: SM on Apr 11, 2007, 11:14:27 PM
Can't confirm it, but seeing as that's where she died, it seems entirely likely.

well, ha...ha... ver funny, SM... You do know that the ALiens use the Hive not only to gather hosts, but also as a storage depot for meat... ALl I am saying is that I saw a pic of Rousseau on the floor in the HIve... Just have been unable to confirm it...

SM

SM

Wasn't trying to be funny.  It makes perfect sense for her to be dead on the floor of the hive.

And since we have no idea if Aliens even eat comments like "You do know that the ALiens use the Hive not only to gather hosts, but also as a storage depot for meat..." are entirely speculative.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: SM on Apr 12, 2007, 10:47:07 PM
Wasn't trying to be funny.  It makes perfect sense for her to be dead on the floor of the hive.

And since we have no idea if Aliens even eat comments like "You do know that the ALiens use the Hive not only to gather hosts, but also as a storage depot for meat..." are entirely speculative.

Well, from Alien we gather that much....after all, why keep Brett and Dallas coccooned if not for eating...Also, I read somewhere that Dallas begged Ripley to kill him because the Alien was eating him bit by bit... Now, I just work here, It makes sense but how can you be certain..?

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Either that or the Xeno was just having a reflex behaviour, meaning he was a drone who built that little HIVE for impregnation, despite having no Queen around...

Who knows...?

That is why we need Alien 5...

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Also, SM, why do you say it makes perfect sense for her to be on the floor of the HIve, being her dead and all from the chestburster in the Sacrificial chamber...? Why would she be in the Hive if she was dead already...?

PS - Sorry about the consecutive posts...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed