Alien 3 on the GBA?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 07:23:08 AM

Author
Alien 3 on the GBA? (Read 4,800 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've seen this popping up on Ebay and I immediately contacted one of the sellers since I didn't believe it was legit. He told me:

Hi , the pictures on the listing were taken by our selves and are the box and cart (I used the scanner).The game itself is from America (released in USA,Canada,Mexico & Latin America) hence the classification is E and not the usual European 3,12,15 or 18 cert.We buy a lot of our used games from our local Pawn Shop (We get a good deal from the manager) so the games are often very varied and range from games released in Japan , Europe and State Side.As GBA games are not limited to regions alot of games are imported , purchased while on holiday etc.I've had a play on this game and its a platform game , as I didn't get past the first level I couldn't tell you how many levels there are but if they are all as hard as the first one , I can see why it was cashed in at the pawn shop.The nasty aliens just won't die!!!

So...legit? Personally, I don't think so.

Huol

Huol

It's a shop, i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Also google returns with nothing.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I like the way it shows a pic of the 1st Alien alien...

Xhan

Xhan

It's not even the actual Alien, it's a maquette. Wrong logo colors for the time, check the dithering on the border of the GBA label versus the title pic, and you'd think NoA or NCL would have it listed on their database, which they don't.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

That actually looks like the McFarlane Alien 1 toy, the mouth anyway... :-\

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Those games on ebay are fake (Just like Pokemon Choas version).

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

Thats been Shopped...

holymoses

holymoses

no absoultley a fake i even asked my friend that worked on nintendo before he said: no

holymoses

holymoses

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Nov 12, 2007, 07:05:37 PM
Those games on ebay are fake (Just like Pokemon Choas version).
actully there where some chinese guys that made theyre own version on pokemon that you can download to your computer

Bishop2

Bishop2

So I assume this seller doesn't exactly have a stellar feedback rating?

xAvP2MasTeRx

xAvP2MasTeRx

An Alien game Rated 'E'..?

just the rating itself shows its BS!

Wildbird

Wildbird

I played it! 8) My friend bought it in China a few months ago. It's a good old Alien 3 for Sega Genesis pirated for GBA. But the sleeve was different.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: xAvP2MasTeRx on Jan 05, 2008, 04:00:25 PM
An Alien game Rated 'E'..?

There was a Aliens game for the Gameboy color and it was Rated E.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Must be how the guy gets his kicks. Sickening. :-X

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Wildbird on Jan 07, 2008, 11:36:18 PM
I played it! 8) My friend bought it in China a few months ago. It's a good old Alien 3 for Sega Genesis pirated for GBA. But the sleeve was different.
Hmm,So it does work,But It's pirated

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed