How will he get "f*cked up"?

Started by War Wager, Nov 07, 2007, 09:33:45 PM

Author
How will he get "f*cked up"? (Read 22,808 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I can remember Greg saying somewhere that Wolf gets, qoute "really f*cked up" and has to use his medi-comp. I'm guessing he either gets shot at by the army or gets amushed by a group of Aliens.

megachu17

megachu17

i hope its via an alien attack, id lov 2 c Wolf get tak som major damage at the hands of som aliens 2 help balance the fact that Wolf is gonna be pwning aliens throughout the film.

Accaris

Accaris

Speared with a tail.

pred_alien

pred_alien

looses an arm....then reataches (sp?) it with his medicomp...all shown in full bloody detail

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 07, 2007, 09:33:45 PM
I can remember Greg saying somewhere that Wolf gets, qoute "really f*cked up" and has to use his medi-comp. I'm guessing he either gets shot at by the army or gets amushed by a group of Aliens.

I'm pretty sure it's after the clip that was just released.  ;)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Aeus on Nov 07, 2007, 09:40:31 PM

Yeah i believe that too, would make sense, the scene is also clearly meant to show that wolf is in trouble now, hence the close-ups of his face and the aliens with the intense score.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 07, 2007, 09:43:36 PM

Yeah i believe that too, would make sense, the scene is also clearly meant to show that wolf is in trouble now, hence the close-ups of his face and the aliens with the intense score.

And it's official that he gets FUBAR during the middle of the movie.

War Wager

War Wager

Put after the clip, the rooftop battle happens/Predalien fight.

avpmad!

avpmad!

after his fight wid predalien and wolf goes back for more  :o

go wolf!!!!

superunknown

superunknown

He gets scratched after fighting and killing a thousand Aliens at a Dairy Queen.  ::)

pred_alien

pred_alien

he'll get a serious infection from a scratch  :P

Porkus Maximus

Catches AIDs from f**king all the aliens in their ass. :( 

Flaming Firefox

Looks like he gets an acid bath in the face to me! That face looks like ground-chuck. Surely being speared by a predalien tail can't help much either.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Maybe he got killed by the predalien.

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: Accaris on Nov 07, 2007, 09:36:58 PM
Speared with a tail.
I agree, and I don't think that's the final battle, and if it is it isn't the end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed