Would you like to see rival Predator clans in AVP3 or Predator 3?

Started by Space Disc Jockey, Nov 07, 2007, 02:37:01 AM

Author
Would you like to see rival Predator clans in AVP3 or Predator 3? (Read 1,033 times)

Space Disc Jockey

Just wondering, if anyone would like to see Predator clans in AVP 3 or Predator 3.

Would you like to see Predator clans going against each other?

megachu17

yea!, that would rok, maybe in avp3 it would be 2 or 3 competing clans trying 2 get as many alien skulls as possible(that would be awesome but it would tick off alien fans...well, we could just name it predator 3 then...)

Major Alan Schaefer

Depends on how it works with he story, i'd prefer it with Predator 3

Rabbit2100

it could go either way but itd have to be written correctly. avp with predator casualties not just predators saying "hey lets go mow down some aliens"

Alienseseses

megachu17

tru, id lov 2 c preds being pwnd in the process, but they would mor than likly be experenced to be hunting aliens, so it would be lik a bunch of almost-Wolf preds, killing aliens almost as effectively as Wolf does...

holdtheline

holdtheline

I'd definitely like to see a Predator v Predator battle at some point.  It'd be a way to set apart a third Predator film from it's predecessors and provide a nuique slant (with some humans in the mix of course).

Hybrid PM

only in predator 3, in avp they need to focus on aliens not themselves.

Xhan

I've written a story wherein a Pred becomes bored with standard hunts and thus resorts to hunting other Preds.

Anomaly

Absolutely. Thats another idea for some expansion.

Soul

The New Blood

The idea has some real potential if done right. The trouble is these days film makers seem to be screwing up everything that could have been good.

the_lone_wolf

I agree with The New Blood.  It has a lot of potential in both AVP and in P3, but it all comes down to being done right.  I think the Strause Bros. might be up to the task, if AVP-R is as good as the trailer makes it.

jimmylace

A predator vs predator battle would rule all.

Spaghetti

keep it for P3

with a badblood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed