Which is more stelthier Alien or Predator?

Started by TommyKing5, Oct 07, 2007, 10:15:00 AM

Author
Which is more stelthier Alien or Predator? (Read 4,827 times)

Prednessation

Aliens.......... No maybe Preds......... OK I would have to say it is equal.   ;D

darcevil

Depends on the circumstance. If your in a dark area with many hiding places, then definitely alien. If your say, on the side walk on a bright sunny day, then predator.

alien ravager

alien ravager

they are both as good as each other in different areas

Prednessation

Quote from: alien ravager on Jan 15, 2008, 07:56:13 PM
they are both as good as each other in different areas

I agree.

The G-man

World Of Warcraft  : Rogue ;D

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

Quote from: XENOWARRIOR on Jan 14, 2008, 09:13:25 AM
they are both realy stelthie, but preds

change mind, in pred 1 and 2 people saw them while they were cloaked. and in aliens and alien and avpr, they were really stealie

TommyKing5

I would say the Alien is the most stealthy, Predators rely on technology and training to become great hunters and stalkers.
Aliens, however are naturally stealthy, depending on the breed.
Even though Predators have cloaking generators, Aliens can climb on ceilings and walls, something that the Predator is just to bulky to do.
Also, Predators have to switch from vision modes to see Aliens and Humans, whereas Aliens are naturally born with the pheromone ability.

MadassAlex

Probably the Alien.

It has the capacity to reach all those difficult areas that a man-shaped thing would never dream of using, not to mention is own unique psychology that makes it an unpredictable hunter. A Predator has the advantage of being completely invisible, of course, but it doesn't take advantage of the environment to the same extent an Alien does.

Given that Predators sometimes stand in plain sight and the cloaking is imperfect while the Alien is never seen until the last second, I'd say that, on the basis of behaviour and tactics, the Alien takes this one.

Sorvos

Sorvos

Alien, obviously. Predators make sounds frequently when hunting. You wouldn't know an Alien is behind you unless it killed you.

out-at-night-mostly

Predator stealth depends on individual skills whereas all aliens are born stealthy

so yeah aliens.

Aeus

Quote from: Sorvos on Oct 25, 2009, 09:36:17 AM
Alien, obviously. Predators make sounds frequently when hunting. You wouldn't know an Alien is behind you unless it killed you.

Anytime could move through the trees without making a sound, whilst covered in equiptment, and not looking where he was going.

Need I say more?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Predator.
He could move through the city in broad daylight and no one noticed him.

AvPvTerminator

Predators rely on their skill and their tech, while the aliens Nike that shit and just do it.

And plus someone mentioned that aliens rely on the darkness, that is true, but the aliens are super patient so they can just camp it out and wait until the perfect situation arises (IE: its dark).

The Demon

I'd say they are both equally as stealthy. That's what makes them such a great dream match.

Sorvos

Sorvos

Quote from: Aeus on Oct 28, 2009, 02:46:31 PM
Quote from: Sorvos on Oct 25, 2009, 09:36:17 AM

Anytime could move through the trees without making a sound, whilst covered in equiptment, and not looking where he was going.

Need I say more?

Need I say that Mac noticed him multiple times? Billy also.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed