Which is more stelthier Alien or Predator?

Started by TommyKing5, Oct 07, 2007, 10:15:00 AM

Author
Which is more stelthier Alien or Predator? (Read 4,826 times)

Kriszilla

I'm going to say that in terms of which is stealthiest in human terms, definitely predator. However, in a versus situation, Aliens have the edge, as they are incredibly quiet when they want to be, and they can see cloaked predators, as seen in AvP when Chopper is impaled by Grid while cloaked.

pred man

pred man

i agree but i think predators are just as stealthy in both ways because i remember when ripley sees like 10 aliens when they're against the wallin aliens. but prewd gets spotted when its on that post in avp and it pwns that guy

yellow snow predator

im going to say preds

happypred

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 13, 2007, 12:27:17 PM
I'm going to say that in terms of which is stealthiest in human terms, definitely predator. However, in a versus situation, Aliens have the edge, as they are incredibly quiet when they want to be, and they can see cloaked predators, as seen in AvP when Chopper is impaled by Grid while cloaked.

I'd say in a versus situation it's pretty even...vision mode versus however aliens sense their enemies (always been a bit of a mystery). I think that in certain environments (i.e. the interior of a spaceship or pyramid) aliens are more maneuverable and hence usually get the drop on the predators...I wouldn't attribute this to superior stealth though.

In a jungle environment I'd say it's 50/50 whoever sneaks up on who first. 

Iron Hide

Alien

all the Xenomorph's movements are silent,you never hear an alien coming,that's one of the things it's known for,The damn things were able to get the drop on those marines.How many times in the AVP movies did an alien get the drop on a predator? plenty

Think about it,almost every victom in the Alien movies was either ambushed or suprised by the alien,they never really saw it coming strait on.

The predator is very stealthy too but there were times in the movies when you could hear him running around and what not,and it sometimes gave itself away by it's "clicking" sound,my point being that the predator has to force himself to be stealthy,the Alien does not.....it's stealthy no matter what it does....except kill or course  :D.

ALIENS FTW!  ;D

brain_damage

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Oct 07, 2007, 04:40:12 PM
Sam Fisher
;D
Alien-no technology but he can creep upon anything

brad873

Quote from: TommyKing5 on Oct 08, 2007, 09:52:03 AM
Quote from: TommyKing5 on Oct 08, 2007, 09:50:15 AM
Play avp 2 the game
Watch AVP
Aliens can see CLOAKED PREDATORS
But Predators need a special vison specification in its mask
Aliens Stay still when there is no threat nearby
Predators roam
so after this what makes you think is the more revealed or most stealthy
please reply
Also Aliens emit spores which coat living organisims, naturally this DEFEATS PREDATOR CLOAKING

where the hell did you get that idea :-\

SM

His bottom.

Colton White

Aliens because they can fit in smaller places than preds and their black and slick body makes it very difficult to spot in the dark

severen76

severen76

I'd say the aliens, because they are stealthy by nature, predators wouldnt be as good at hunting without the cloaking devices.

CanadianHero67

They both really stealthy but if you take devices away than Alien is stealthiest.

yellow snow predator

The preds pretty quiet its self remember when he walked right next to arnie. It took arnie a while to know it was even there.
And remember in Pred 1 when all of the men were just sitting there waiting for the pred it was right in front of them and they didn't even know.

Iron Hide

Quote from: yellow snow predator on Jan 13, 2008, 06:44:07 PM
The preds pretty quiet its self remember when he walked right next to arnie. It took arnie a while to know it was even there.
And remember in Pred 1 when all of the men were just sitting there waiting for the pred it was right in front of them and they didn't even know.

Stealth-"Marked by or acting with quiet, caution, and secrecy intended to avoid notice"

how many times did Anytime get spotted? Mac,Dillion and Dutch were all able to get the drop on him and when Dutch spotted him it cost him his cloaking field.The main aspect about the predator being stealthy is it's cloaking....but even with it you would still be able to spot it (the ripple effect),my point being the predator's stealth is flawed....

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

they are both realy stelthie, but preds

DiabloGuapo

Alien, they are stealthy even though they don't have without invisibility. Almost always the prey doesn't know it's there until it's too late.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed