0 (0%)
Ultimate Custom Night
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author
FNAF Games (Read 673 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Well, Blackout now is out. But when the game was only confirmed a lot people (i'm too) made comparision between it and FNAF games. I think there's definetly some amount of inspiration. But what surprised me the most that here is no topic dedicated to FNAF. So, let me start.

I like these games. I like them for their simplicity. Everything is simple: design, animations, sound, gameplay, story. And that understandable if you remember that them were all done by one person. But it's well made simplicity. There's always tension in them, you can never be absolutely sure that after you looked to the cameras you are not gonna die. I still cannot get used to jumpscares. They're kinda cheap because they always so loud but if it works who cares? Design is really helps to build up tension with all these dark rooms, coridors and animatronics looking at you.

I know, one of the biggest complain that these games vere repeative. Yes, they're to some degree, but still - they're done by one person! Cawthon always tries to put something new in them.

Yeah, and there's a story. No, it's not story properly it's more like hidden hints of story. And this is great because that made so many minds to pay their time constructing all these theories though I'm sure that Cawthon himself doesn't have any kind of cohesive story. And this is great again because leaves so much room for interpritation!

I'm also curious to know your best FNAF game. Personally i love fourth one the most. It's was the biggest turn in all series. First three games are about guard traped in pizzeria with deadly animatronics but FNAF 4 tells more traditional story about little boy and killing toys whom become alive after midnight. Also it was big turn in terms of gameplay - it gets rid of cameras and you have to rely mostly on audio cues. And i think that Nightmare animatronics are the scariest ones especially Bonnie and Fredbear.

So what are your thoughts? Have you ever played these games? Do you like them or not? Why?

Kradan

Kradan

Really? No one? People, why i have to draw your attention using tricks?  :)

Kradan

Kradan

Still no one?

Well, i'm gonna post some jumpscares here. Enjoy!

Predwars24

Predwars24

Good old Five Nights at Freddies a franchise that I actually do enjoy. Although it did get a bit stale after 2, then again as you said only one man made these, and it's a lot of work. I personally prefer a franchise keep some staleness as if they can't keep the current formula right how can they do something else right, you know. Anyways, I my favorite animatronic has always been Foxy, and the original crew from the first FNAF, all the other animatronics were pretty much carbon copies or they just weren't as interesting to me.  So far personally the first fnaf is just the best fnaf I think it's simplicity is what makes it strong, and when it was the only one everyone's imagination was wild with all these theories and it was just a great time to try and piece everything together.

Kradan

Kradan

Have you beaten 4/20 mode?

Predwars24

Predwars24

Actually no. I just watched Markiplier do it. I suck at video games to be honest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed