Is there any Predator dedicated podcast?

Started by Kradan, Feb 06, 2019, 01:56:14 PM

Author
Is there any Predator dedicated podcast? (Read 445 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I love listening AVPGalaxy and Perfect Organism podcasts but if first one is kinda AvP related (actually more Alien side) and second take only Alien side and doesn't touch Predator.

I'm curious is there any podcast only about Predator stuff? I had searched but found nothing. (It's funny that there're so much podcasts about hunting and wild nature)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 06, 2019, 01:56:14 PM
I love listening AVPGalaxy and Perfect Organism podcasts but if first one is kinda AvP related (actually more Alien side) and second take only Alien side and doesn't touch Predator.

There's just more Alien material to discuss, I'm afraid.

QuoteI'm curious is there any podcast only about Predator stuff? I had searched but found nothing. (It's funny that there're so much podcasts about hunting and wild nature)

The only one I know of is the Predator Minute Podcast and that's a minute-by-minute discussion of Predator.

Samhain13

You can try youtubers that talk about Predator stuff.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2019, 04:21:19 PM
The only one I know of is the Predator Minute Podcast and that's a minute-by-minute discussion of Predator.

Definetly need to check it out. Thanks :)

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 06, 2019, 04:22:57 PM
You can try youtubers that talk about Predator stuff.

I think that not very good for me because i love to listen podcasts while just walking somewhere. And i don't have constant acess to Internet.

predatorminute

Predator Minute Podcast just recorded and released Minute 31 of Predator (1987). The team just left the camp in flames, and Anytime is about to check out the scorpion in his enhanced vision. Give us a listen if you like a minute-by-minute breakdown of movies.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yeah, believe me, we often try to think up some more balanced topics, specifically because the site caters to both fandoms and doesn't show favouritism, but it's difficult. :( It needs to be something new or an unusual take on something others haven't attempted, unless it's coincidentally an anniversary of something relevant. We recently did one of the comic series.

If anyone has some suggestions, though, we're happy to consider them!

Corporal Hicks

We're also quite topical so we're talking about things coming out or just recently released. When we have a gap in the slate, we do devote topics to other things of interest within A/P.

SiL

"Why Predator is an underrated action masterpiece." Gimme the mike, I'll talk for 2 hours.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 26, 2019, 09:54:25 PM
Yeah, believe me, we often try to think up some more balanced topics, specifically because the site caters to both fandoms and doesn't show favouritism, but it's difficult. :( It needs to be something new or an unusual take on something others haven't attempted, unless it's coincidentally an anniversary of something relevant. We recently did one of the comic series.

If anyone has some suggestions, though, we're happy to consider them!

Well, since The Predator proved that adding something "new" doesn't always good idea and it seems that everyone knows what great Predator movie should be why not make actual podcast about fans ideas for Predator movie, their opinion about what the perfect story, characters and additions to lore are ? I'm sure Hicks and RidgeTop has something to say about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed