It is Impossible

Started by Xenomorph60, Dec 25, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

Author
It is Impossible (Read 24,760 times)

Xenomorph60

Xenomorph60

I don't really like the sequels. I really used to when I was a kid but after the prequels, I will never look at them the same way again. There has been one problem in the franchise that has been the biggest, where do the eggs come from? I have thought long and hard and I am here to tell you it is impossible. The secret  has been anticipated for so long and hyped up that it has achieved the level that it is impossible to be worthy and pleasing. There could be a sub-way to create eggs(I have a theory that you can check out in the forums) but the true way can never be known, and shouldn't. The only thing that can sastifie it is the unknown. So I think that it should remain a secret forever.

The Old One

The Old One

What?

yhe1

yhe1

Quote from: Xenomorph60 on Dec 25, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
I don't really like the sequels. I really used to when I was a kid but after the prequels, I will never look at them the same way again. There has been one problem in the franchise that has been the biggest, where do the eggs come from? I have thought long and hard and I am here to tell you it is impossible. The secret  has been anticipated for so long and hyped up that it has achieved the level that it is impossible to be worthy and pleasing. There could be a sub-way to create eggs(I have a theory that you can check out in the forums) but the true way can never be known, and shouldn't. The only thing that can sastifie it is the unknown. So I think that it should remain a secret forever.

The origin of the eggs are still a mystery, because they show skeleton hands holding eggs on the mural.

Huggs

Huggs

A mystery?

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

David made the eggs, to begin with. The mural of the egg isn't clearly established on screen, even if it was, well, plans changed. Perhaps the engineers envisioned it, made artwork and created a mythology/religion surrounding the pathogen, etc, but David was the one to actually achieve the results. Being synthetic has its advantages.

yhe1

yhe1

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 25, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
David made the eggs, to begin with. The mural of the egg isn't clearly established on screen, even if it was, well, plans changed. Perhaps the engineers envisioned it, made artwork and created a mythology/religion surrounding the pathogen, etc, but David was the one to actually achieve the results. Being synthetic has its advantages.

David definitely made an egg, but nowhere in convent did it said he made the first eggs.

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 25, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
A mystery?

Thats not the mural I am talking about.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: yhe1 on Dec 25, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

Thats not the mural I am talking about.

I know. It's just always bugged me.

SiL

SiL

David definitely made an egg, but nowhere in convent did it said he made the first eggs.

It's the long scene where he explains how he made a whole new species by breeding goo mutants.

yhe1

yhe1

Quote from: SiL on Dec 25, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

It's the long scene where he explains how he made a whole new species by breeding goo mutants.

Just rewatched the entire Oram scene, David never said he made a whole new species. Unless you mean somewhere else?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Now we just need Xenomrph to show up...

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And here we go.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

Now we just need Xenomrph to show up...
YOU RANG????

That doesn't change what yhe1 said, but we've already been down this road a bajillion times anyway. :P

yhe1

yhe1

Everything David said still makes sense if you view it from the angle that he was recreating the Engineers' work

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: yhe1 on Dec 25, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
Everything David said still makes sense if you view it from the angle that he was recreating the Engineers' work
And to get ahead of the inevitable reply, David doesn't need to know he's recreating anything for it to be the case.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: yhe1 on Dec 25, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
Just rewatched the entire Oram scene, David never said he made a whole new species.
It's the part where he started with a mutated wasp and selectively bred it into the Alien. With a distinct lack of "...based on my findings of other things the Engineers did", or any other indication he had some kind of blueprint other than his own sketches.

That's what the film itself says.

EDIT

As much as Xenomrph argues what other films suggest, Covenant does not say David is following a blue-print, intentionally or not, and makes no indication that he isn't creating the Alien anew. That's all outside of the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed