The Yearly E3 Thread

Started by The Old One, Jun 10, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Author
The Yearly E3 Thread (Read 8,893 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Off to a great start, that EA conference was abysmal.
Digging up the rotting corpse of C&C to relegate it to mobile gaming, ugh. Next Anthem proceeds to ensure us that yes, Bioware is really very truly dead.

Microsoft is up next.

Vertigo

Vertigo

No Half-Life, no caaaaare. No... Half-Life no care!

x-M-x

x-M-x

I'm waiting for news on Resident Evil 2 lol

aliens13

aliens13

Do you think that it will be any news about the new Alien game of Cold Iron this E3?

The Old One

The Old One

Not likely, unfortunately.
But I don't think a reveal or announcement is far off, they'll probably use the momentum of The Predator in some way to help get the word out about the game.

Stitch

Stitch

I'm hoping for RE2 and DMC5. Not expecting, though, because that would be foolish.

Gate

Gate

"In The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, you play as Chris, an ordinary 10-year old boy who dreams of being a superhero. Chris has a big imagination that will take him on all sorts of adventures, but on this particular Saturday something truly extraordinary will happen to him...

This stand-alone adventure that will also give you a glimpse into what the brand-new story and characters of Life is Strange 2 will be... but only if you're clever enough to piece the clues together!"

>when you release a game to tease another game

Still giddy. Life is Strange changed my f**king life, man. Can't wait for season 2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's free, isn't it? I kinda liked the looks of it. Think I'll have to check out Life is Strange.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2018, 09:02:35 PM
It's free, isn't it? I kinda liked the looks of it. Think I'll have to check out Life is Strange.

Dude, I promise you, its a journey that will take you back to childhood, teenage years, young adult, with a mix of real problems and supernatural elements. It will move you.

The Old One

The Old One

Well, that was fantastic.

Tons of great announcements.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Stoked for Just Cause 4! Love the open world sandbox of destruction. Hope we get destructible building this time around.

The Old One

The Old One

Cyberpunk, Halo and the indie games are what I'm watching.

Huggs

Huggs

Haven't seen anything that tickles my fancy yet, as it were. Looks like a lot of cinematic trailers and Battle Royale 8: The Online mmorpg in-game-purchasing edition. I'm not trying to bring everybody down, if that's your thing. I guess I just miss the old days when you and some buddies could go buy a completely finished game from the store, sit down, slap it in and play it without registering, no downloads, no installs, no internet , no patches required. Just 4+ friends, one tv and a pizza was all you needed.

Everything just seems so hollow now. I miss the days of Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, and Mario Party 2. God they need to mass produce an N64 classic. I'd be set for life. Even Ocarina of Time and Mario 64, the story was still great, but gameplay was king and that was the goal.

The only thing I'm interested in at this point is Kingdom Hearts 3. Man, I wish sea of thieves would've had an offline campaign, that hungering deep looks like so much fun.

The Old One

The Old One

There wasn't a single Battle Royale game aside from a announcement for PUBG.

Halo Infinite follows Master Chief.

We've got CDPROJEKT pushing the envelope of in-game story telling with Cyberpunk.

You've got DMC back.

A new FromSoft title.

New Battletoads.

Three separate Gears Of War titles.

You've even got Chris Avellone writing on a f**king zombie, parkour game.

What more could you possibly want?

Quote from: Gate on Jun 10, 2018, 09:44:16 PM
It will move you.

My little gay heart loved LIS but honestly I can't say I'm terribly enthusiastic about this new one they've got.

Wysps

Wysps

Crossing my fingers hard for Doom 2 update.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed