NEOMORPH 3D model WIP

Started by yarko, May 16, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Author
NEOMORPH 3D model WIP (Read 1,675 times)

yarko

yarko

Hello!

I wanted to share some pics of my current project. I have decided ot learn 3d modelling and printing, and I thought the Neomorph would be a perfect subject of experimentation (ask David). These pics show different uses of my model, some textured, some not. The idea now is to split the model into pieces to be 3d printed as a model kit, 1/6 scale, so I can assemble it and paint it afterwards.  The program I'm using is Blender (which is free and awesome)

The Old One

The Old One

This is fantastic work although I would ultimately have preferred the more featureless looking film version rather than the NECA/Practical suit appearance.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Looks amazing!

Wysps

Wysps

Nice work!  That detail in the back is awesome.

yarko

yarko

I 3d printed a copy of my Neomorph and made a quick paintjob with acrylic washes. I still want to retouch part of the sculpt then make a proper paintjob with an airbrush, but I'm liking the result so far.

The Old One

The Old One

Reminds me of the Gollum statuette you'd get with The Two Towers back in the day.

Superb work.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think I'll stop being astonished at what 3D printing can accomplish. That looks great, even with a quick paint job!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed