Unfortunately the actor who played the pizza guy, I think the character's name was Ricky, is dead. He fell to his death after murdering an 81 year old lady. https://www.yahoo.com/news/warning-signs-seen-actors-violent-end-071207488.html
Cliff notes from actor's Johnny Lewis murder, homicide and animal cruelty.
- He was only earning a measley $20,000 per year acting which is £14,787 per year forcing him to move back in with parent's. That's less than a minimum wage worker.
- He was part of the "Scientology" cult. Like all cults they poison your mind with nonsense, ruin and control your life with brainwashing and sub-concious hijacking. Ignore the "Science" part as the cult has no reason, logic or realism. Detachment from reality is very dangerous. Oh and like all cults they command you to drain your finances for some cult leader. Johnny Lewis had little money so.......And Scientology hunts down people who try and leave too.
- He was an alcoholic, drug addict to both painkillers and prescription drugs. I don't buy he got clean prior to death nor the toxicology report. There is no smoke without fire.
- He had head trauma from a motorcycle accident and refused an MRI scan. Again Scientology members are blocked from standard peer-reviewed Psychology or Medical intervention.
- He killed his 81 year old landlady by strangulation, killed her cat and then attacked two random passers by, before commiting suicide.
Jesus what a mess.
I know it happened over 5 years ago but it's the first time I have heard of it. I'll never look at AVPR the same way again.
The same. I always lambaste people who defend or play ignorant when their favourite entertainer from Music, TV, Film or Movie directing gets a free pass due to contributions. Roman Polanski fled to France in 1978 after he was due to be sentenced to a possible 50 years imprisonment for sexually assaulting a 13 year old girl.
Aliens Vs Predator was my own "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" phase. AVP-R was a decent fun live action realisation.
But animal cruelty in real-life, murder, and Scientology associations will make me think twice before bunning the AVP-R DVD in the player.