What would you like to see in an Aliens Comic?

Started by Perfect-Organism, Mar 25, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Author
What would you like to see in an Aliens Comic? (Read 6,556 times)

Corporal Hicks

Both are things that I know have been suggested to Fox by several folk - myself included.

Still Collating...

Never thought about that. But that would certainly be extremely fun, seeing all those unfilmed scripts turned into comics. Especially Alien 5 and all those Alien 3 scripts. That would get me a lot more excited for the comics than another random short story, even though their quality has been mostly great these past couple of years.

Now I really want to see this get done!  ;D

Xenomrph

I know there was a Robocop comic series that was an adaptation of Frank Miller's original Robocop2 script.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 05, 2018, 07:26:04 PMWhat if Apone didn't die in the Hive?

What if Parker made it back to Gateway to take the bonus situation up with the suits?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2018, 07:04:33 AMAnd how Kleist survives.  :laugh:

God damn, that really didn't make any sense lol.

SM

Side effect of getting sploded by an overloading sonic cannon is you turn into an Alien godhead.

Ultramorph

Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
Side effect of getting sploded by an overloading sonic cannon is you turn into an Alien godhead.

He totally had some black goo. #BugMenExplained  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

William Gibson's Alien 3
Vincent Ward's Alien 3
Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5
Shaw & David's post-Prometheus journey
Content from Prometheus/Covenant that is not part of a big AVP/Predator crossover

SM

SM

They won't be doing anything connected to Prometheus and Covenant while any sequels are up in the air.

There's a story to tell of how Shaw died - but as for the journey; we got that in The Crossing.  She fixed David then slept.

Xiggz456

Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Hahaha!

Speaking of Colonial Marines and the Kenner figures, I would like to see more use of the DNA reflex in the comics.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2018, 10:57:22 PM
They won't be doing anything connected to Prometheus and Covenant while any sequels are up in the air.

There's a story to tell of how Shaw died - but as for the journey; we got that in The Crossing.  She fixed David then slept.

I would really enjoy seeing the artists of the first Prometheus series doing an adaptation of Prometheus.  The look of it was nailed.  I'd like to see an adaptation of Alien: Covenant too, though I have no preference as to who could draw that.

Oh heck, I'd love to see another take on adapting Aliens, by Den Beauvais.  That would be an instant classic.

Ultramorph

True, but still sad.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Personally I'd be interested in some of the specifics of what David learned that made him go instant genocidal. Thought that's likely another one of those things we wont get due to Covie 2.

SM

I think that's setup at the start of Covenant,

Corporal Hicks

I'm hoping there's more to it than that.

SM

You could make more of it - but you don't really need to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed